Get ready for a year worth of Community Days in four days!
It has been an amazing year for Pokemon GO. One of the things that made this year great for trainers in Pokemon GO was the introduction of Community Days. Trainers have spent three hours once a month in hopes to catch rare and powerful Pokemon. Many even hope to catch plenty of Shiny Pokemon! For December’s Community Day, Niantic has decided to have four days of Community Day with all the previous Community Day Pokemon coming out to play!
December’s Community Days will be from November 30, 2018 3:00 P.M. CST to December 3, 2018 1:00 A.M. CST. During that time trainers will get the chance to catch plenty of Pokemon from past Community Day Events, evolve and get exclusive moves for those Pokemon, and take part in plenty of bonuses.
Below are the details for the Community Days.
- Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Pikachu, Eevee, Dratini, Chikorita, Cyndaquil, Mareep, Larvitar, and Beldum will appear more frequently in the wild.
- Special moves previously featured during Community Day events in 2018 will be available again during the weekend!
Special Bonus Date + Time
- Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and India: December 1, 2018, from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. UTC (GMT +0)
- The Americas and Greenland: December 1, 2018, from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. PST (GMT −8)
- Asia-Pacific: December 2, 2018, from 12:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. JST (GMT +9)
- Double Catch XP
- Double Catch Stardust
- Double Incubator effectiveness
Click here for more details about the event.
Have fun and celebrate a year of Community Days!