View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Coming out

A few months ago, I started having a realization. I'm not sure if I'm happy being a male.

Since then, I've been doing research on gender, mainly non-binary genders, because I'm not sure I simply feel like a girl. Right now, I feel fairly good about being a demigirl.

So I'm here to ask if you all could use the pronouns she/her on the forum and in the Discord, in hopes that it might work better for me. I will admit I'm a little nervous about this, but the community here ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Let me compose music for your project!

I'm looking into doing some freelance digital music composition! I'm looking to build up my portfolio before I start charging, so if you have a video game or some other project that needs digital music, please send me a message!

Here's my portfolio so far:
    http://music.ericbranchek.com/compositions.html

I feel that I can write for a lot of different styles, so just tell me what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do. :]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. ON THE TOPIC OF MY CAPS

HI MY FAVORITE BAND ANNOUNCED A NEW ALBUM TODAY

I'M ONLY TYPING IN CAPS TODAY TO HONOR THIS EVENT

HTTPS://THANKYOUSCIENTIST.COM/
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Following my dream

My dream is to be in a band; a band that records albums, goes touring, and all that good stuff that comes with getting your name out there.

Recently, I think I've made good progress towards this dream. Last August, I left my band I had been with for almost two years. It was a hard choice, because I really connected with the guys and they were becoming almost family to me. The problem was that they were younger; the next oldest two were just starting college, and I was starting my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I really love

the person that's reading this. <3
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Pokemon Yellow but it's a Randomized Nuzlocke

7. And the grand prize winner...

8. First successful shiny hunt!

Two days ago, I finally succeeded in my first shiny hunt in SoulSilver:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	JPEG_20180724_152808.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	1765

He's named Porcaro after Jeff Porcaro, the great drummer from the band Toto.

Here's a video of me finding it: (some profanity due to excitement, cover your ears!)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mShbIKOqBlQ
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. A loss in my family

About a week ago, my mother got a call that her dad had to be taken to the hospital. I honestly wasn't told specifics, but I heard words being thrown around such as "aneurysm" and "Parkinson's". They told her he was down to his final months. We planned a trip (three hours drive) to go down and visit him, and originally I was going to go during another trip because my band was rehearsing that day.

But a few days later, we got another call that he was declining, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Scary News

Just a warning, the stuff I'm going to talk about is quite sad and disturbing. Don't read the spoilers if you can't handle it.

So a day or two ago, I got news that a kid that went to my Taekwondo school when I was younger apparently died. To be completely honest, I can't remember if I ever talked to him, but I had definitely seen him around. He seemed like a good kid, like pretty much everyone at the Taekwondo school. Pretty sad, considering he was my age.

I was able ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast