View RSS Feed

Rival Max

1. My God! Australia Doesn't Exist!

Get ready for chills to run down your spin. The internet has cracked possibly the biggest case ever. At first I laughed it off too but then I realized in my 30 plus years of life Ive never met someone who has actually been there. Sure youll say what about the aussies on the forum but what if they are apart it this global conspiracy!

Update!
    It turns out that our friends from Australia are either actors or AIs! My god !

https://theculturetrip.com/pacific/a...ist-heres-why/
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I finally did it!

I have finally finished my 807 full living pokedex on Ultra Sun! Holy jeez playing through just so I could get the ultra beasts was a damn pain.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. RIP Microsoft Paint and maybe Gible Bites

Jeezus, things havent been going great for Gible and his friends. First my whole comic was blocked by photobucket after they sold thier users out. Now they announced that Microsoft is getting rid of paint. This breaks my heart because thats what i use for my comic. If it goes..maybe my comic goes too.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Scared of the things we cant control

My doctors visit today went kind of crappy and it worries me. I am not unable to work for the time being. My doctor beleives I have a lower spin disk that is degrading and that its causing damage knee problems. He also beleives I may have a torn muscle in that same knee. I am not able to work until the MRI comes back. Cross your fingers people that I dont need surgergy on my spin.... :/
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Another school year has ended and I am back now!

Some of you may have noticed my activity has been a little low. Well that time has come and gone. I am now only working one job for the summer and and and and I just got back from Cancun, Mexico. It was a very relaxing vacation. I have GCEA stuff to finish up and Im looking to hopefully get the energy back their. Hopefully with most people being on summer break of some sort we can finally get the activity back. I have also been doing a lot of comic book reading so its giving me some new ideas for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Australia I choose you!

Que theme song * i wanna be, sort of good, much like others are...bum bum bum buu..*

So I made myself a new goal. If I can lose 40 pounds by May 1st next year Im going to treat myself to an Australian vacation!

Its not going to be am easy goal but its possible and the trip is a motivator.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. No means no, means no, means no, means no

Being told over and over again how you aren't good enough by someone you are not even asking out is like being batted in the face with a news paper for no reason other than the person was holding the paper and didnt know what to do with it. I am sooooo sick of this stuff. People should wear a sign above their head that says "Waster your time" "Not worth the time" " Potential Friend" "Instant Friend" and "That Jerk Xanthe"

This way ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Gible Bites moving on up?

http://giblebites.smackjeeves.com/

Thanks to @Nekomata I have been able to set up a Smackjeeves for Gible Bites! Its still in the early stages of becoming a proper comic page. But its something. If you are familiar with the site and you have any advice for me to make the site better please feel free to let me know!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. 17,000 posts later here we are. (Bad Words Including)

Everyday Im hustlin. It has been over 8 years of my life with this community. I entered this community already a grown a** man. In my time with this community I have a combined post count that is coming very close to 50,000 posts. That number is so damn ridiculous. My PE2K battling clan had close to a half a million posts. In my time with this community I battled and trained against some of the most notable online battlers. I tried to carry the weight of a fading battling center on my shoulders ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Rules to dating 101 (Lesson #1)

It would seem many of us have our own rules to dating and based on what we've been successful with we adapt our style as we grow older. All this adapting is to help us potentially make a meaningful connection. HOWEVER there are some rules that should not be broken....The following is one of them.

Lesson #1 (How to not dig an early grave by mistaking texting the lady you like a ton of crap talk because you think its your lazy co-worker)
    1. Make sure you make the names ...

Updated 01-17-2017 at 08:22 PM by Rival Max

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast