View RSS Feed

Caite-chan

1. Hospital Fun

So Mom and I were in the car and on our way to dinner with ME as the driver. This is what she has told me happened....

I'm driving as we're talking when all of a sudden I blacked out behind the wheel. She said I started drifting into the oncoming traffic lane with my head back and no hands on the wheel. She yells at me to try and get my attention only to have me not respond. I then start gurgling and making noises as if I am having a seizure. She takes her seatbelt off to get her ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Everything going on!

Well we sold the house in less than 2 weeks on the market and we've already moved into the new place. You never realized how much crap you have until you have to move it....ALL! This moving deal hasn't really bothered me as much as I thought it would. Maybe it's because I try to ignore it or it just hasn't hit me yet. I really feel like we're on vacation for a long time and just waiting to go home. Mind you I'm almost 30 and this is the first time I've ever had to move. I think another reason is ...
    Categories
    Slice of Life
  3. Moving is NOT for me!

I really don't even know where to start with this. Mom has told me that we are selling the house. Which to me is the worst thing ever. This is the house I grew up in and I've never had to deal with this moving idea ever. I'm not one to truely stress about things I just let things work out but this...I'm ready to find a cliff and jump off. If it's not one thing it's another.

We've already put the house up for sale which means we have to clean and get rid of a crap ton of stuff. We ...
    Categories
    Rants
  4. Kids these days...

It was SUCH a nice day outside yesterday too...you know until some @sshole, stupid kid decides to have an accident with you and your Mom.

I'll try and describe this as best I can so stick with me...lol. I'll also add pictures at the end so you might be able to see what I'm talking about better.

Mom and I are heading North on Squirrel which is a divided road and we are coming up to the intersection with a red light so Mom get's over in the far left lane where there ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. It's your own fault

Okay I know I will sound like the biggest ''you know what'' ever but I can't help it.

You might know of the Hollywood hacking of pictures that had happened and everyone is all up and PO'd about it. Where as I sit here and laugh about it. People think the internet is a private space. It's not when you think of it.

"Oh they hacked into the cloud and stole my private photos."

You put them on a place where EVERYONE is at. If you are THAT worried ...

Updated 09-02-2014 at 03:50 PM by Caite-chan

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. All I wanted was a kitten [Part 1]

There will be more parts to this as this is an ongoing deal right now. So look for more posts. And sorry if this is REALLY long.

On Thursday I found a pack of kittens out in the backyard and thought OOOO I want one. That's how I got my cat Missy that I have now. As a stray that I found under the car before going to work. Anyways Mom's rule is if I catch we'll keep it thinking yeah good luck. Her same thinking when I caught Missy...lol. So I run out to the back corner with a bowl of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Feels Like Home

You know I'm not one to do blog posts because I feel like I don't have very much to say so I'm not quite sure how long this will be. It always seems longer in my head then what I seem to type out.

I was looking around at PE2K to see what was going on with that place and it's quite sad to see what has happened to it. I had joined PE2K way back in 2003 when it was still on Pro Boards and then PE2K moved to Invision Free and there I was one of the very first ones to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized