View RSS Feed

Arrow-Jolteon

1. Flood

Hey guys, I had no idea where to post this, so I just made a blog, but I have some bad news. You may have seen the news about Hurricane Harvey, and well, turns out my house got flooded. The water reached 4 feet. We did thankfully manage to save some of our possessions, and some friends offered us a place to stay for the time being. Beyond that, though, I don't know what to do...

Well, take care, everyone.
  2. Venting frustrations

First of all I'm going to apologize for the blatant attention whoring I'm about to do, but I am really freaking peeved right now and I currently have no other means of catharsis...

I am sick and tired of this stupid love-hate dynamic I have with my mother. She can be extremely nice and sweet in the best of times, but other times she says and does extremely nasty things to me that have come seriously close to emotional abuse. And even when she's in the best mood I legitimately cannot ...
  3. A new fanfic on PXR

Guys. Read this. http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...095#post114095

This was written by Scytherwolf, who joined the forums recently. Some of you may already be familiar with her fanfiction but those who aren't are seriously missing out. I am here to recommend this fanfic to you people. So go check it out, the first chapter is up.

Seriously. You won't regret it. It's epic.
  4. Today's Lesson: Dragons are totally real, and saying otherwise is RACIST... apparently

For the first time ever someone blocked my DA account :P

Because I told him that dragons aren't real. Apparently, that is offensive.
    Categories
    Uncategorized