View RSS Feed

Chakramaster

1. Getting thoughts out

A small warning to those that don't like or can't take talk that may SEEM negative or thoughts in a way that bother someone else. If you can't take it or don't think it suits you, then click away. You have no reason to complain otherwise.

So with this small break I'm taking (though still making a post here and there). I've been trying to think some things out. Some tough, some nice and friendly, some more hurtful. It can be nice to take time to just sit back and contemplate things, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. So it's been Awhile

Man it's been some time since I last made one of these huh? Time flies I guess.

So in case a lot of you didn't really notice. Late May to about June 20th I think it was? Can't remember when exactly. I was undergoing a really, really hard time. I can't tell you how....upset I guess the word is? I'd rather not use the word depressed. Though in a way it felt that way. No matter what I did. I just...didn't feel like myself. It really shot down my activity both here on PXR, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Pokemon Worlds 2018

So as many of you know. I actually had the chance to go to the Pokemon World Tournament 2018 this year. I know it's been awhile since, but I just now gathered my photos together onto my computer. Not having ever been to one before. I really had my doubts about going and had certain expectations. Beyond those, my expectations...were far exceeded. I did not expect to have as much fun as I did and NOT be in the main tournament. I got to watch the main tournaments unfold and play in some of the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A Sudden Change...(silly Mod Ch)

Well today marks the day something odd happened. I woke up to some weird smell. I felt all weird and suddenly...my body felt different. Trying to get up posed a bit more...difficult than usual. Suddenly looking down at my arms. I noticed...my fur no longer yellow. In fact, it was white. It even felt like something was caught up underneath my arms, but I ignored this.

I'm able to finally push myself out of my bed and slowly walk over to a mirror. To my surprise...I had be ...

Updated 03-04-2018 at 03:22 AM by Chakramaster

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Recent Hospital Visit

Be warned, as this blog consists of what happened to me and the procedure I took in the hospital. I don't go into extreme details, but I do descibe some of it.

So as most of you know by now, back on October 22nd I went to the hospital. I hadn't really made my blog on it like I wanted. So I'll catch everyone up on what happened.

The night before I was just sitting in the living room about to get on my laptop late at night. Everyone else had already gone to sleep ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. A Big Trip

EDIT: May end up being postponed. Something may have just come up....

So as with my last blog you probably heard I'm taking a trip to Japan. I planned to go see me friend over there and spend about 2 weeks over there at his house to celebrate him getting out of the Navy. It's set that I'll be flying out this Thursday. I've got my flight and seats booked. Only thing is...the closer it gets to time. The more worried I get about the whole thing. My friend wanted me to bring my ...

Updated 09-27-2016 at 12:00 AM by Chakramaster

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. 2 Weeks from now and What's Ahead

So as the title says. In 2 weeks time, something may be set to happen. It's got me excited and nervous both at the same time. I've mentioned it a few times already and also brought it up with some managers at work and my boss today pretty much cleared it. Telling me to remind him next week, but we should be able to work it out. So in these 2 weeks time I may be taking a trip somewhere. The trip itself will last 2 weeks (I'll get there overnight pretty much, but it'll last over two weeks). ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Good, the Bad, and the Changes

Well here's your warning now, this blog is gonna just a bit lengthy.

It's been awhile since I've made a form of an update here. So here goes. As most of you can tell (of course, most of you reading this are regulars so you will know lol) I got what I ranted about a while back from some old site that events lead up to old bad memories and whatnot. PXR decided to give me a trial on the mod train. While so far it's been a little lax compared to that old site I wanted it for, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. OH Boy! What a Process !

Well first and foremost....AAAAAAAHHAAAA! I KNEW IT!!! Sorry had to get that out. Anyway, in case you haven't read my last blog, feel free to catch up and click that back button or you can just Click Here. When you're good and caught up feel free to check back.

All set? Good, so strap in. Well I made the call today to MSI to try and get my warranty activated so I can ship off my laptop to get fixed. At first I called and they told me the Serial Number I had was wrong. I knew ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Here I Go Again...

Me and my issues with computers is never ending it seems...Well I've had an interesting near year long experience now. Since about this time last year I had started a look online for a new computer. One that could finally replace my laptop. It wasn't until sometime over June I actually got one (even though I sent it back because it didn't work right). Sometime in October I finally found a new one (same one my brother just bought, specs and all). And now.....here I am again. Another problem, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast