Blog Comments

@ant2011 Sorry to hear that you lost your job and that you had to sell some of your belongings. :/ Congratulations on your new job! Good luck with your new job, soul-searching and finding a therapist!
    Breaking up sucks. Every part of it sucks. When you are feeling down/crappy finding motivation and being able to focus on things can be a real struggle.

Maybe find something little to do that keeps your mind occupied. Just try your best not get stuck in your head.

You made the right choice for you and while it sucks at this moment your going to feel better in the long run. Sorry again man
    I can't say I've been terribly informed on relationships this much, though I think I can relate to that feeling of being unable to feel like doing anything. Trust me, it passes, you just need something relatively brainless and distracting (or something awesome and hilarious) to take your mind off of things. Like a really immersive video game, one that's not too hard but not too simple. You know?

Also, kudos for getting out of that kind of relationship. Again, no real experience with GFs, but I can say that being able to break from an abusive relationship is harder than it feels.
    I think it's pretty normal to feel that way after ending a relationship, even if it wasn't a great one. It takes time to adjust to a new situation. :) Hopefully PXR can be a helpful distraction!

In the meantime, have a happy blob!