View RSS Feed

Dragon Master Mike

1. I'm Still Alive

Although i'm dead inside because F---ing Monikammmmmmmmmmmmmmm-

so.... er... I've been pretty much completely absent from the forums.

Wow, I just looked at the date I joined the forum. It's kinda scary that it's been five years.

I feel kinda bad that three people wished me Happy Valentines day during the event but I didn't even realize the event was happening until today because I haven't even been on the forum since Eric's event ended like a month ago. ...
  2. I don't know what to do.

I can't decide what to major in.

I finally was thinking I may have found somethin. I was seriously considering majoring in Graphic design, but It's a competetive field that requires a lot of work, which on it's own isn't a deal breaker, but the issue is that I think I'd be terrible at dealing with clients. I need to find a job good for antisocial people lol.

So I'm at a point where I have maybe a week or two to decide my major now. I'm out of general ed classes to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Math is slowly killing me.

So, so far College has been way easier than expected, except for in my Math class. My math class is literal hell. In my other classes I barely even try and I do good. In my math class I give it my all and I'm failing. Yesterday, the first thing the professor said when class started was "This Unit and the next Unit are going to be much harder than the first two."

I think I died a little inside when she said that.

That class was probably the most stressful hour ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My first day of college! Sorta...

I just started my first day of College! Full time at least. I actually started part time while I was still in High School, so I knew what to expect. But oh my god, today was painful.

My first class was an adventure. Good thing I came early, because the parking lot was so full, it took me ten minutes just to find parking. Then I got lost trying to find the room. And when I finally got there all the tables and chairs were moved to the side of the room. We were basically just sitting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A Rant on the Current Election, and Politics in General

WARNING: Moderate language and potentially controversial subject matter beyond this point.

Spoiler:

Well, Where do I even start? I'm honestly furious at this country right now. This election really is a ****ing disgrace. It's the first election I've ever felt strongly about, and I mean that in the worst possible way. It's also the first election where I'm old enough to vote, and I don't even give a damn any more. Personally, I honest to god hope that trump and hillary both get shot.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. My computer upgraded itself to windows 10 and I'm pissed

So, as the title says, my computer upgraded to windows 10 even though I TOTALLY wanted NOTHING to do with it. After windows the failure of Windows 8, as well as a few of the things I heard about Windows 10, I was NOT ready to upgrade at all. I actually went completely out of my way to get a windows 7 computer instead of a windows 8 computer before. I admit, Windows 10 is not as bad as I expected, but I still don't like it. I don't notice any improvement in my computer's speed, nor did I need an ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. This American Presidential election is a disgrace (Pottentially controversial subject matter)

I need to have a bit of a rant here. Let me just put a language warning here, and say that I'm talking about politics (although it was probably obvious), which is probably enough to explain that it is likely to make someone angry.

Spoiler:

Alright. Firstly, this video. Because it is hilarious, yet true.

Seriously, what is wrong with this election? It is literally a circus. Like, seriously, I watch Donald Trump
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. This Weekend Has Been Amazing.

So, this weekend I went to my cousin's beach house for the fourth of July. Literally my whole dad's side of the family went and stayed for 3 days and 2 nights. That's like, 30+ people in one house. Not to mention a few extras who were friends of family members. Somehow it worked. Anyway, we did exactly what you'd expect: Swam, sat out on the beach, and relaxed. We also ate awesome food. At one point I went fishing with a few cousins on the beach and they caught a small striped bass and fluke. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Computer Struggles

So, as I probably should have made clearer than I did, my computer broke about two weeks ago. All the posts I've made since then were made from my mom's laptop, which really sucks, so although I could do general posting (but with quiet a bit of struggle), but couldn't do any heavier work, particular anything that might have required me to use any kind of programs aside from the web browser (I'm looking at you comic features.), at least not without so much struggling that it wouldn't have been worth ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. One Year

Oh my god. I just realized yesterday that it was today one year ago I joined PXR. I honestly can't believe it has been that long. It literally feels like yesterday I joined.

I spend so much time on or doing things related to PXR, I don't even know how I kept occupied before PXR. I am having a fairly boring summer, and I think if I didn't have PXR to help keep me occupied, I'd go mad from lack of things to do. I don't have that many friends, and the few I do have live far away from ...
    Tags: one year, pxr Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast