View RSS Feed

Scytherwolf

1. Update on Kona!

Here are some new pictures of Kona from the past month. She is so big now!

We are taking her in more public places now and she is able to be a lot calmer around people and other dogs. She is so sweet and friendly.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. We got a PUPPY!

Okay, we actually got her a little over a week ago, but I hadn't had time to post this before. xD

Meet Kona!

She is already super sweet and loves everybody. I've already taught her to sit but so far that's the only thing she really knows. xD Jack and Sophie are scared of her but Huckleberry is curious ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Update on the Kitten!

So, update on the kitten we found!

Her name is Huckleberry, and she's grown a lot! She's completely comfortable around my family now (but shy with new people). We'll be keeping her until at least the end of September, but it's possible that my sister might not be able to take her so she might stay with us. Here are some recent pictures of her!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. We found a kitten!

Last night, me and my siblings were playing games when we heard one of my cats, Jackleberry, meowing extremely loudly and weirdly at the window. We knew what this meant; there was a cat outside.

However, when we looked out the window, we saw not a cat, but a kitten. We went outside to try to catch it but couldn't.

Today, we found the kitten again. This time, my brother managed to catch it and bring it inside.

We're not sure if it's a boy or girl yet; ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Caught up on PoD Chapters!

Finally done posting all the chapters of Path of Destiny. All 72 of them. x_x

But it's done! Woo!! And Chapter 73 is in the works, so that'll be up soon.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Can Someone do an art trade with me?

Edit: Never mind, I believe I have found someone to trade with!

This was my secret santa gift: Click here!

I don't know if I'll do something that detailed again unless someone wants to trade detailed pictures. Otherwise we can both do simple pictures like this:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ps3c852658.png

Updated 01-02-2015 at 07:59 AM by Scytherwolf

Categories
    Uncategorized