View RSS Feed

Noblejanobii

1. When Hell freezes over!

And it has

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8756496.html

This just gave me a good chuckle. Time to cash in on all those supermodel dates y'all.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Guess who's going to SPAIN NEXT YEAR

It's Xanthe.

Nah jk it's me. I just found out this past Tuesday my study abroad got approved so from January to like April or May of next year I'll be in Spain! Specifically Seville. I might try to travel around Europe some too, we'll see. But super excited!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WARNING: Emolga Flu on the loose

This is a Public Service Announcement.

It appears that a mutated strain of the Pika Flu has swept through many members of the moderator staff. Dubbed Emolga Flu, we are not entirely sure where it came from or what it's side effects are other than the obvious. We are currently tracking down the source of the flu's mutation and hope to locate it soon. In the mean time, avoid the contaminated mod staff as you can, and if you have any urges to fly or start sneezing electricity, contact ...

Updated 02-26-2018 at 07:35 PM by Noblejanobii

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Roommate Situation

SO those of you that have been watching the last poster wins have undoubtedly heard about this **** storm. But you've probably only heard bits and pieces of the full situation so here we go.

So this situation actually starts about two years ago. My ex-roommate, we'll call her Miss Yandere, was in the same major as one of my suitemates, Rainbow Sunshine. Miss Yandere was apparently a jerk to Rainbow Sunshine all year but she just took it as Miss Yandere being competitive. So she comes ...
    Categories
    Rants , Slice of Life
  5. Barcelona here I come!

So good news, I made my college's international Model UN team. This means that later in the semester, specifically in early April, I will be traveling to Barcelona, Spain for roughly a week! I'm super excited not only because I get to practice my Spanish ignoring the fact that they actually speak Cantalan there and given the recent tensions in the area, the politics side of me is super excited to possibly see politics and history in action. SO YEAH I GET TO GO TO BARCELONA!

I'll also ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. It's been a Rough Month

As some of you may have noticed, lately I've been a bit less active. I've been scrambling to get articles done and all around my posts per day is way down. There's a reason for that. Among several other things, about a month ago an incriminating document was released that condemned our Student Body vice president at my college for trespassing, theft, and sexual harassment and borderline assault. Those of you that know my college can easily read up on the situation just from googling the college's ...
    Categories
    Rants
  7. Flea Market

So I went to the flea market today to buy a new phone and while I was there I bought something additional.

It's a unicorn. But this isn't just any unicorn.

It lights up!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Pokémon Gummis

So I was at my local publix (grocery store) the other day shopping for the essentials when I came across a peculiar item at the entrance to the soup aisle.

And I know what you're thinking. Are those Pokémon Gummis? Yes they are! It's got Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Gengar, Pikachu, and a Pikachu's head that's pink for some reason? So now to answer your other question.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. So look what I found that's worth a bunch of money!

So I was trying to help a friend write a story earlier and we had the idea that he could use Delta Species pokémon for his story. Delta Species pokémon, for those that don't know, are this type of pokémon that popped up in the TCG sets for about a year? Pretty much the story is the Holon Institute, in its search for Mew, released a bunch of Electromagnetic waves that altered the types and moves of a bunch of pokémon, but their weaknesses remain the same. So for example, one of these was a fire type ...

Updated 06-21-2017 at 03:49 PM by Noblejanobii

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. My grandfather just died

It was a long time coming, and he had some real shaky moments the past few weeks. At least I got to see him again last night. He just died a few minutes ago as of writing this post. I don't really know what all to say since I never really did know him. I'm still pretty upset though, but I'm holding it together for now. I just might be a bit slower activity wise right now.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast