View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. A Crossroads

I have come to the point, like every other time that has come before this, where i am at a crossroads in life. This intro may sound familiar, that is because i stole my own intro from a other blog of mine.

But here I am, thinking I want to be active and vibrant when my bod doesn't allow me the opportunity to do so. It would rather be lazy and forget the world than give me an inch ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I Choose You

Ironic title, because i cant choose a name. My mind is too busy.

Do it for me, fam
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Ho oh Reborn

It seems Fate has rubbed off on me, i guess i am too much like Ho Oh than i realize. Maybe i should change my name to Ho Oh.

Suicune's Fire told me never to disappear like Fate, i broke my promise lol
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. 2 MORE DAYS

...until i change my name. And i am sitting here, rattling my brain as to what that will be. Will i go back to EZ? Or shall i transcend into something else.

To be, or not to be. Whatever my decision, i shall continue existing as a human further into infinity.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. So tired

6. My name

7. I'm hungry

8. Losing the battle

For years i have been battling voices in my head, most of which are one voice just sounding different. For a long time, i've called this voice, this entity inside me, Havoc.

He has been a constant chaotic force in my life, a time when anger consumed me. Though i have many times when i thought he was gone, he always comes back.

He evolved, as my anger sated through the years, although his chaotic nature remained; he evolved. Making up for himself a new name, a more ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Mt Moon Coming Soon

Whats up fam, i've been saying this for a bit. I am dropping my rap thread in the Writing Section soon, i just need to finish some of them. This is not like Noble's Daily Pokemon Stories, I still plan to participate in that even though i have slacked HEAVILY on doing them.

On a side note, i am pissed about the super bowl and am probably not capable of doing much at the moment.

As I was saying, my rap thread is coming soon. It is basically an album. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. My Resolve

At the start of the year, i grew a beard. A majestic beard. I made a resolution to do things here on PXR, bump activity in a certain section. Well, the beard wasn't cuttin it no matter how unearthly majestic it was.

So, i am making another resolute formation in the form of this here blog.

I am going to make my poems and raps/songs in the writing section, as i continue to work on a story that is LONG overdue(no, not COR ;-;)

I am going ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast