View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Survey for one of my college classes

Hello everybody! I have to conduct a survey about the future of mobility for my Innovation & Change class. Here is the link to the survey.
    I would be grateful if you could take some time to answer the questions, please. Thank you very much. :)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Update about my semester in Ghent

Hello everybody! My semester in Ghent started almost two weeks ago with the Welcome Week. During that week, the staff members in charge of the incoming students were very nice to me.
    Moreover, I visited two buildings of the college. One of them is very modern, but huge and confusing. The other one is smaller and less modern, but still very acceptable. Fortunately, all my classes take place in the smaller building. My weekly schedule is also awesome. :D
    In the cafeteria of the smaller ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. It's been ten years...

(If it's possible, you should listen to this music while reading this blog entry.)

Hello everybody! Today (January 12, 2019), it's been ten years since I started playing Pokemon.
    My very first Pokemon game is the Pearl version and I started my first adventure with Turtwig on January 12, 2009. At that time, I was nearly 10 years old. I was supposed to receive Pokemon Pearl for my 10th birthday (on February 26, 2009), but I was so impatient that I started playing it several ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Guess who's going to GHENT NEXT YEAR

It's me! :D

Hello everybody! As you may already know, I am currently a third year student in accounting. My college is located in Brussels (Belgium) and each of my parents has a house near Brussels.
    In my college, during the second part (February-June) of the third year, there are two possibilities : either doing an internship, a final project and a portfolio, or doing an academic exchange in a partner institution of the college.
    When I found out about these two possibilities, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I have a new friend! :D

Hello everybody! As mentioned in the title, I have a new friend, so I thought I could write a blog entry about her.
    Meet Mouchette! :)

She is a golden retriever and she is 9 years old (born on September 20, 2009).
    Her previous owner passed away a few days ago and the family of her previous owner could not keep her, so they posted an online ad in order to rehome her. That's how my family found out about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. R.I.P. Willy

Hello everybody, I am writing this blog entry because Willy, one of my family's dogs, died last night.

Willy came from an animal shelter. My mother, my sister and I adopted him on October 31, 2016. He was already 10 years old at that time.
    During the last two years of his life, he was a very calm and sweet dog. He slept a lot and he also snored a lot. Sometimes, he even blocked the way like a Snorlax. He was a pleasure to be around and a great addition to the family. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. May he rest in peace

Hello everybody, I hope you had / are having a fun and happy Halloween.
    Halloween was not fun or happy for me this year because one of my former teachers passed away last night. He was my teacher last year, he was a very nice teacher and he was not stressful at all. I have some great memories of him and I am going to share these memories with you.

He was my accounting criminal law teacher, and also my international accounting standards teacher. When he explained accounting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Thank you for your support

Hello everybody! I got my group's grade for the group project I've already written about. It's 12/20. As for my exams of this month, the grades I got range from 12/20 to 19,5/20 depending on the subjects. Thank you very much to all the PXR members who supported me! :)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. It's the final countdown!

Hello everybody! This blog entry is about my group project for college.
    Today (April 28), I spent most of the day at one of my teammates' house because my teammates and I had a meeting there. At first, I was wondering if we would be able to finish the project today. That was stressful. Fortunately, we managed to finish the written document (we still have to print it). The PowerPoint for the oral presentation is ready as well, and we decided who will say what (we still have to study for the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. My English class

Hello everybody! This morning, during the English class, my classmates and I played the liar game.
    The teacher gave a piece of paper to each student. One of them had a L on it and all the others had a T on them. Then, we had to ask questions to each other in English for a few minutes : the student who got the L had to lie and the students who got a T had to tell the truth. The honest students had to find the liar and the liar had to avoid being found.
    I got a T and the students who ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast