View RSS Feed

Cleobel

1. Preparing for jet lag

Hello everybody! As you already know, I'm going to Melbourne soon and I really look forward to this trip. :D
    However, I don't look forward to the jet lag. So, I'm going to start shifting my sleep schedule a few days before my trip in order to reduce the jet lag.
    I thought I could write a blog entry about this, so you won't be surprised if you see that I'm online on PXR at unusual times. :)

Here is when I plan to sleep (in Brussels time) once I start shifting my sleep ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My trip to South West France

Hello everybody! As you already know, I went to South West France this week. Now that I'm back from my trip, I thought I could write a blog entry about it.

June 25, 2019 :

Spoiler:
    Shortly after I landed at Bordeaux-Mérignac airport in the afternoon, the passport controller called me by my first name, which I really appreciated. Then, I took the bus to Bordeaux-Saint-Jean train station, where I happily met up with my friend. I recognized her immediately thanks to her Angry
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Eight years later...

Hello everybody! I have some great news to share with you. :D

Now that my classes in Ghent have ended (the last one happened on May 20), it's time for me to study for the exams.
    The first one is already over (it happened on May 28). The remaining ones will happen on June 4, June 6, June 13 and June 20.
    So, I have plenty of time to prepare for the exams. As a result, I don't study all day long, but I allow myself time to relax.

At the end of this month ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. My Innovation & Change class

Hello everybody! Today (April 24), during the Innovation & Change class, I had to talk about a positive change in my life, one that I am proud of. So, I took a deep breath and said something like :

"Two years ago, at the beginning of 2017, I wanted to improve my English and to make new friends. It is easier for me to make new friends online than in real life. As a result, I joined an English-speaking Pokemon forum because I love Pokemon. I didn't know anyone on that forum ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Second update about my semester in Ghent

Hello everybody! Easter break has just started for me and I thought that it was time for a second update about my semester in Ghent.

All my teachers are really nice to me, which is great. One of them (the accounting teacher) even distributed dried soybeans to the students a few weeks ago, which is very kind of her. The soybeans were delicious. :D
    I would also like to say thank you to everyone who replied to the survey for my Innovation & Change class. Your answers were ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. I'm going to Melbourne soon! :D

Hello everybody! Today (March 24), my father visited me in Ghent... and we planned my trip to Melbourne! :)

My plane tickets have been booked. I will leave Brussels on July 16, arrive in Melbourne on July 17, leave Melbourne on August 1 and be back in Brussels on August 2.
    As a result, I won't be in Belgium on July 21 (which is Belgian National Day) : this is a good thing for me because I'm afraid of fireworks. I will also be in Melbourne for Gemma's birthday.
    The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Survey for one of my college classes

Hello everybody! I have to conduct a survey about the future of mobility for my Innovation & Change class. Here is the link to the survey.
    I would be grateful if you could take some time to answer the questions, please. Thank you very much. :)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Update about my semester in Ghent

Hello everybody! My semester in Ghent started almost two weeks ago with the Welcome Week. During that week, the staff members in charge of the incoming students were very nice to me.
    Moreover, I visited two buildings of the college. One of them is very modern, but huge and confusing. The other one is smaller and less modern, but still very acceptable. Fortunately, all my classes take place in the smaller building. My weekly schedule is also awesome. :D
    In the cafeteria of the smaller ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. It's been ten years...

(If it's possible, you should listen to this music while reading this blog entry.)

Hello everybody! Today (January 12, 2019), it's been ten years since I started playing Pokemon.
    My very first Pokemon game is the Pearl version and I started my first adventure with Turtwig on January 12, 2009. At that time, I was nearly 10 years old. I was supposed to receive Pokemon Pearl for my 10th birthday (on February 26, 2009), but I was so impatient that I started playing it several ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Guess who's going to GHENT NEXT YEAR

It's me! :D

Hello everybody! As you may already know, I am currently a third year student in accounting. My college is located in Brussels (Belgium) and each of my parents has a house near Brussels.
    In my college, during the second part (February-June) of the third year, there are two possibilities : either doing an internship, a final project and a portfolio, or doing an academic exchange in a partner institution of the college.
    When I found out about these two possibilities, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast