View RSS Feed

solivagant

1. No Spoiler B******

Not even gonna bother putting up a disclaimer.

This is the first time I've seen a game forum have such an unhealthy obsession over avoiding game spoilers. Which is frankly ludicrous and unheard that a minority can be so whiny and so self-entitled. And to what extent will this nonsense and immaturity go? Every single ****ing thing has to be in spoilers. So I can't use new names in a Fun & Games thread if I don't spoiler it? So I have to spoiler poems and stories if I write about ...

Updated 08-18-2016 at 11:44 PM by Rival Max

Categories
    Forum Related , Rants
  2. Pokemon Go to Asia~

FINALLY I AM NO LONGER FEELING EXCLUDED FROM ALL THE GO TALK.

YES. I SHALL BEGIN MY ICY REIGN IN THIS TROPICAL ISLAND. BEWARE. #TEAMMYSTIC

P.S. SAM, I WILL COME FOR YOUR TERRITORY, YOU BETTER BRING IT ON.
    Tags: pokemon go Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Pokemon , Entertainment
  3. Pressing Words

So I started up a writing blog to like dump my ****, especially original content, since it's much easier to keep track of my projects that way and way more organized (plus I've been very iffy of publishing original content on fanfiction forums). Feel free to give it a read, when you're on the white throne and combating constipation – that's how I envision my readers appreciating the **** I churn out XD I mean, it's kinda comforting having confidence that I at least have a reader base, because who ...
  4. What

Someone tell me what's going on with the whole Pikachu vs Ditto thing... I'm so out of the loop o_o

And please don't link me to those posts that are typed in the roleplay-style because that's not helpful at all.
    Categories
    Forum Related
  5. When people hate AFD pranks...

But seriously, it's like every year there are always complaints, on every website that celebrates the occasion. What makes a simple harmless joke day such a controversy? People who are so self-absorbed that they expect the world to revolve around them. Like ugh, is it so difficult to tolerate some childishness for 24 hours? Is it so hard to click the Logout button (I mean you wanted a disable function, there ...

Updated 04-14-2016 at 01:04 PM by solivagant

Tags: rant Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Rants
  6. Pseudo Emancipation

After two weeks of being in Atlas Military, I'm finally able to head home to Vale! I missed the life of a civilian, and the comforts of modernity.

#SucksToBeMaleInMyCountry

Updated 04-14-2016 at 01:06 PM by solivagant

Tags: life Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Diary/Journal Entry
  7. Australia, I am in you.

First stop: Melbourne! =D

Tags: travel Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Diary/Journal Entry
  8. RuPaul's Drag Race Season 7 FINALE

So I woke up this morning just in time to catch the livestream of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 7: The Finale! And oh my god...

Spoiler:
    Violet Chachki won!!

I'm just so happy for her. I've been rooting for her since the beginning of the season, and I didn't care if the other queens talked **** about her because, look where she is now! Hah! (Also, I always root for the winner. It's either I'm psychic and/or I have good judgment. xD)

Also props to Miss Congeniality ...

Categories
    Entertainment
  9. WAR

Updated 04-14-2016 at 01:07 PM by solivagant

Tags: war Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Forum Related
  10. Shakespeare in the Park || The Tempest

Just came back from a lovely long night spent watching a Shakespearean play in the park. Really enjoyed myself thoroughly with great company and cast. The play took me by storm, attracting thunderous laughter from the audience and just blew my mind with its mist-ifying storyline.

I initially thought plays were boring and completely classic theatrical, but I might actually start watching plays for leisure.

Updated 04-14-2016 at 01:07 PM by solivagant

Tags: play, shakespeare Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Diary/Journal Entry
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast