View RSS Feed

Voltaire Magneton

1. I finally conquered one (1) fear!

So a few years ago, I have talked about how a certain video game has left me irrationally afraid of. It's FNAF btw.

I don't remember the details but from watching playthroughs while hiding from jumpscares, over the last few months I've been exposing myself to the jjumpscares itself and even watched jumpscare compilations. Now I think they're hilarious I guess? LOL

Also watching 50/20 cleared plays of UCN is like the kiddie pool for me, which exponentially helped me ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I got invited to play Smash...

...but I don't have any experience with the game LMAO

Anyways, over Facebook I shared a post on a "freedom wall" page about a Smash meetup in my uni. I do know stuff about Smash, I watch plays of Wii Fit Trainer, Duck Hunt, and G&W on Youtube. I just don't have any console to play the game R I P

I just shared the post because I wanted to rep my fave WFT (let's just say I love joke characters). And for some reason the person who anonymously posted that ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. GIVEAWAY on Twitter! (is an ad tbh)

(sarah did say on discord it's okay to do a one-off ad anyways ily sarah)

If you or your loved one is in need and/or want of a $15 Amazon gift card, then you MAY be in luck!

My other community, Otaku Plaza (fun fact: OP and PXR are co-affiliates!), is holding a giveaway on Twitter! All you have to do is to follow the account, RT the Event Tweet (which is pinned, so you can see it first!), and pray to get all the luck to win!

The Tweet (that you have to RT) is linked here! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Thumbs Up!

This is just to say:

My fingers, particularly my thumbs for this blog, can be bent at a right angle or even more, as if I don't have joints in them.

And I'm happy that someone else have the condition that I can relate to :D

Photo:

Spoiler:

sidenote: that's the guy in my signature btw haha

P.S. ...

Updated 03-18-2018 at 03:18 PM by Voltaire Magneton

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Horror Games and Stuff

(warnings on horror games and stuff i guess also maybe spoilers but ill try not to!)

If you remember reading my blog entry from long ago about being irrationally afraid of a video game, well I still am. BTW, the game is FNAF, so please don't make me see anything from that game haha

But recently, I've gotten hooked to two games that are classified as horror, and I actually enjoy those, and I didn't get an irrational fear over them. Character Development for me, I guess ...
    Categories
    Slice of Life , Misc.
  6. since i have two tasks left i might as well do this blog

an accurate representation of last week and also this week:

Spoiler:

*replace today with last and this week

so here's an update, strikethrough'd text meaning im done:

1. some literary intertext (we plan on doing a modern twist of A Modest Proposal)

so our twist involved turning drug-dependent ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. When you work hard but the procrastination works harder

It's my finals week and my brain decided to procrastinate by doing pretty much anything but uni work. Hence me posting stuff and even this blog lmao

The list of stuff I need to do but I don't, which are BTW mostly due next week rip:

1. some literary intertext (we plan on doing a modern twist of A Modest Proposal)

2. a 1500 word paper that compares one of the texts we discussed and a contemporary work (im thinking of Magnus Chase x Beowulf but idk i havent ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. My First Album Ever *whoop*

I got my first album today, which is Ex'Act by EXO. :D

Spoiler:

(I think there is a problem with the image placed inside the spoiler. Here's a link to the photo instead!)

I waited about half a month for this to arrive, since it came from South Korea, but it was worth the wait haha

Some Info:
    1. It's their third album released in June 2016 and one of the only good things that happened ...
    Categories
    Slice of Life
  9. I'm in Australia!

Title says it all!

I'm currently staying in Darwin, and I know the Australians in this forum live somewhere else, so I can't meet you though. Plus my social skills are on the same tier as Magikarp, so... XD

But anyways, I'm staying here for a month to travel around and take advantage of the [relatively] faster internet here.

On a side note: my laptop's acting up and goes from lag to complete unresponsivity. My suspicions are placed on the time I used ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Mundane Things: The Arcade! (with emphasis on Pump It Up [probably])

Since summer vacation became a 4-month leviathan, the arcade is a great place to kill off days woooo~

I dunno with the other countries, but arcades here have the "stigma" (or any other adjective) of having a target market of kids. Much in the same way that Happy Meals are for kids. Something like that. I am also in the case, since my childhood consists of a rewards-system made by my parents and the reward is the arcade (Might I remind you that I'm technically Asian? XD) ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast