View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. To my favorite person in the whole world!!

This isn't meant for anyone but one person and they know who they are.

Dear best friend,

I know you will NEVER see this or speak to me again. And I'll probably get blocked after this but that's okay. Thank you for the best 2 years of my life. Thank you so much. I would like to address a few things. First, you say you've caused me so much pain but just know that is a lie. My feelings would say otherwise and so would our chats. You are easily the best thing that has ever ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Gible Bites Plushie Set!!

I wanted to share this cause I was pretty excited about getting them! The Gible is not official but it's better than the only Gible I could fine.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Cleo died

Hello everyone, I am writing this blog entry because Cleo, my mother's oldest dog, died yesterday. She was 15 years old. My PXR username comes from her name.
    Cleo had serious breathing problems, so the vet euthanised her. I think that's better than dying of suffocation. Although I'm grieving, I'm glad she is no longer suffering and I'm thankful I got to know this kind, lovely and adorable dog. She will always have a special place in my heart.

Rest in peace, Cleo (February ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. LGBTQ+ Server?

Would anyone be interested in having a Discord server for LGBTQ+ folks? I know of another forum that has a server like that. I think it'd be nice to have a good safespace for that type of discussion. :] I'm just not sure if we have individuals for that. So leave a message here (or a DM, if you're more comfortable) if something like that would interest you!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. It's been a while.

Hi guys! I've been basically MIA for a few months now, minus the few appearances I've made, mainly in the shiny hunting thread haha. So much has gone on that it's been really hard to find time to come on and have any meaningful contributions.

So life has been up and down for the last few months. My last blog post was about my dad going into hospital due to his mental health. Good news is he was released just before Christmas and has been out since. His mental health isn't perfect but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The Nuzlocke is cancelled...

Hey everyone

So I've been procrastinating my Platinum Nuzlocke for a while and at this point i really don't think anyone really cares, so I'm ending the series and cancelling the run. So, yeah, it's over and it probably is never coming back.

Tl:dr, the run is dead. :(
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Foogle's Platinum Nuzlocke part 3: Crusades Continue

Been a bit but here's part 3, where i do the 4th and 5th gyms :3

the guys so far:

Twiggy [undead grotle]
    Birb [staravia]
    Makoto [meditite]
    Mitzi [shellos]
    Gigajoule [Luxio]
    [none right now]

So where we left off i was makin my way to Solaceon after inventing the Postmortem Effect so as to bring back dead pokemon. Nothing really exciting happened during the road to Veilstone, but when we reached our destination, i proceeded ...
    Categories
    Pokemon
  8. The Foogle's Platinum Nuzlocke part 2: Postmortem

Back at it again with part 2

The team so far as of part 1:

Twiggy [grotle]

Birb [staravia]

Mitzi [shellos]

Knockturn [Zubat]

Gigajoule [Luxio]

Housewares [geodude]

Ok so where i left off i was just about to go into the Eterna forest after wiping Roark and Mars with no issues. The forest was no problem, and i also caught a gastly i'll never use. After not being able to find anything ...
    Categories
    Pokemon
  9. The Foogle's Platinum Nuzlocke: Part 1- And so it begins...

Hello all

So i decided to do my first ever nuzlocke in my platinum since i constantly keep resetting for some reason and i want to see how far i get until i fail. Thus begins my epic conquest of Sinnoh...

After starting a game file and purging my old timeline, i mashed A throughout the boring opening dialogue and wishing my “rival”, Trash.E, didn't exist. Upon starter selection time, i went with turtwig since i always picked chimchar and i really like how fun ...
    Categories
    Pokemon
  10. Life after uni is hard. (Plus Snake pics)

Hi guys. Just wanted to give an update about my life after graduating and explaining how it's been a bit hard.

If people warned me how hard adjusting to life after university was, I would have prepared myself more. I think the last month or two have been the hardest and I got in quite a low mood a while back as everything just seemed to be getting worse and there was nothing going right.

Some things are personal and family business so I won't dwell on them too much but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... LastLast