View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Sorry

Sorry about that last entry, everyone. I was just...really troubled. Looking back I'm starting to realize how stupid both me AND those users we're being. But I'm not sorry for saying those things that I did to them. They we're being really stupid. I am, however, very sorry For blowing up. I just needed to let off some held back steam.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. [RANT][STRONG LANGUAGE]Goodbye DeviantART, you WON'T be missed

Spoiler:
    I'm tired of DA. I'm done. I'm so ****ing done. I am so ****ing mad right now I want to punch a hole through my ****ing wall. It takes a lot to get me this angry. and let me tell you, a lot happened.

People accusing me of being a supporter of statutory rape and pedophilia because of some over-sensitive ****ers on DeviantART when I tried to tell them that Serena AND Siebold's ages WERE BOTH NOT OFFICIALLY STATED OR CONFIRMED. IT DOES NOT GET MORE BLACK AND WHITE THAN THAT. ALL THE
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Insprational Quote of 1/28/15

"It's not about what your country can do for you, but what your country can steal from other countries."
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. "Watch me Sprite!" Ep. 2

I'll be doing another spriting join.me tomorrow night at around 5:30 - 6:00 (US Central Standard) PM. I'll be working on yet another request! Wheee I love doing these streams. 8D

As you guys did for today's stream, make sure to leave a comment in this blog entry so that I know who to tag when I start the stream!

Tomorrow night I'll be working on an Archen in a similar plushie style as that Tyrunt I finished last night. ^^

Updated 01-29-2015 at 10:17 AM by Speed-X

Categories
    "Watch me Sprite!"
  5. Watch me sprite!

Hey to whoever sees this: in about an hour-ish I'm going to start a join.me. I'll be working on @Pokemon Trainer Sarah's request, therefore if you guys want to you'll get to see me make pixel art completely from square one. Basically, just how I do things!

I did one of these last night and while I wouldn't say it was a big success, it was still really nice and it was a lot of fun (for me, anyway xD )

join.me is a bit like Livestream but is much ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. What did I just experience

Okay, so, I have this habit of taking a ROM, going to an emulator, and loading it full of ActionReplay codes and seeing what happens. Judge me if you want, but I find it fun.

Anyway, my target this time was Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness (I would have used Sky, but there are more fun codes for Darkness). Let me tell you, that game has got to be incomplete. But that's a rant for another time.

So I was using the All Dungeons code. To those who are familiar ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. R.I.P 3DS

This weekend I lost a close friend. As some of you know a couple months ago my laptop died. This is a big reason my activity dropped. Without the money to get it fixed Ive been stuck doing any real posting at work. This weekend while cleaning my apartment i accidentally knocked my 3ds off of a end table. It hit the floor and snapped in half. My poor 3DS is ggoone which means no more pokemon :/ for awhile.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. I think I caught the flu.

But I hope not!! I've had a cold for about a week now. I was getting better until yesterday...and to be honest, I really think I picked something up. From work. F***.

I mean, we have like TEN PEOPLE WITH THE FLU where I work. TEN. The entire nursing home has been quarantined, meaning that we can't have any family and friends visit until February the 7th.

I tried to go to work this morning, only to get sent home two hours later. I was coughing and hacking and sniffling ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Real Apologies

What is a real apology? I don't think a "sorry" alone ever cuts it. What good does producing that word do for yourself and the other person? It takes nothing to say "sorry". You could say "sorry" and proceed to say that your decision was bad. That doesn't do it either. That you'll never do it again? No.

I've been having a rough period; a period needy for a lot of apologies. And I realize now that the only thing that seals the apology is putting as much ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Introduction!

Hullo! I'm ZrowNoodles. You can call me Zrow. Or alternatively, Noodles. Let's start with some basic Q&A, huh?

Q: Where'd you get your name?
    A: One day, I was out of ramen noodles before I registered for some online game stuff (New League of Legends Account) and I always enjoyed a bowl of ramen before LONG gaming sessions (5-6 hours). So I typed in ZeroRamen. But then I thought I'd just spruce it up and change it into Zrow; pronounced Zee-Row, then Noodles!

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast