View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. A Heads Up (If you need me, please read this)

As of right now, I have about... 2 - 3 weeks left of this Semester. I've not been doing the best in some of my classes due to a lack of attention (to this project as well, which I apologize to everyone for this). It honestly is probably due to me not taking my meds... I'll fix that *grabs pill bottle and takes a pill* Anyways, School ends on May 10th for me! I am now working at Six Flags once again, however, my schedule SHOULD be morning shift all the time unless something quirky happens. This means ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Dodonpachi Saidaioujou

3. Charmander's here and ready for action!

The only thing slightly more annoying than having terrible internet is having your laptop charger going out on you. GRRR. Well, at least it went out during my finals week, when I really didn't need to use my computer all that much. But it's funny how bored one can be without a computer.

Yet that's all behind us! I'm on break now, I'm looking forward to contributing to the project! Cheers, guys!

As a side note, this was a bit of a test blog posts. I just wanted to see ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The start of a Pokemon-centric art blog, specifically for Crossroads!

Basically what I'm gonna do is post junk that I think is awesome in general or that I've drawn. Yep that's about it. Updates when I actually have something to contribute!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Pokemon

I do enjoy pokemon, it's improved my life with it's fun gameplay and witty monster design. Why, the only game I enjoy more is Halo: Combat Evolved for the PC! I hope to see great things crop up on this excellent website.

~D
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Umm

Don't be too suprised that I'm here. xD I found this place via Google. Uh... so Pokemon Crossroads? Sounds cool. xD And...exciting to say in the least. I don't know when you guys will be done but keep up with it. In the meantime I'll probably lurk in the shadows... that's the Palamon thing to do.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Grilled Cheese

Did you know if you divide squirrel by the square root of pi, then subtract the sum of the dividend, you get grilled cheese?
    Tags: derp, derp., herp Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Stress test d

Quote Originally Posted by HKim View Post
    asdfsadfasfsdfsadfa
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778