Blog Comments

Aw AWA I'm so sorry to hear that. Take your time. We'll be here when you get back.
    Geez, dude, sorry to hear all that. Trying to cope with the loss of a family member is hard and you definitely have my condolences there.

Take it easy and take as much time as you need. But if you need people to talk to for whatever reason, we're here.
    HE IS A CUTIE! I LOVE THE PHOTOS!!!!!!! I just love how his eyes bulge off the side of his head. XD They so big! I love him!!! And woowww, 6 feet. That's pretty big.
    Oh, beauty! Great job! :D That's an awesome result!

When you start a thread for the randomiser series, be sure to @ me!
    @Coru Thank you for posting these beautiful pictures! :) I'm glad to hear that Bo has already arrived.
    @Cleobel Thank you!!! I think i'll do them as blog posts so it's easy to organise. I'll start it over the next few days I think. He arrived earlier today!! There are some photos below.
    @Suicune's Fire He's such a cutie isn't he! Watch out for the pokemon series, I'll do it some time next week I think. :D
    I know, it's been so long, I can't believe it, I really want another bearded dragon but a snake was next on my list. haha.
    HE GOT HERE!! He's so pretty, I can't believe how pretty he is and in the pictures you can slightly see his rainbow sheen. It's got a purply tint. He's small now but he will soon be 6 foot so he will be a long boi haha. Thank you!! A The top grade at university is a 1st and then it is a 2:1, so a 2:1 is basically a B or something like that. I wanted a first but a 2:1 is still really good so I'm super pleased.

Now, time for some pics. I can't handle him at the moment as he has to settle into his cage first so I don't have many amazing ones, as soon as I can hold him I will get better close ups. (sorry if they appear weird in the spoiler, they are huge images lol. If you click they should open to the full image)
    Spoiler:

@AWA1997 Sorry to hear that your grandfather died. :/ May he rest in peace. Please try to take care of yourself. :3
    Oh Awa, I'm so sorry. That's awful. I hope that you can take off more time and just try to take care of yourself. Take all the time you need. <3
    OH MY GOD HIS EYE! XD Aww he's so cute. Ahahahaha. The eye though!

Yes, do a pokemon randomiser series! Dooo iiittt!

Wow, three years ago for Spike? Geez, I did not realise it was already three years! Coru I'm so happy for you about getting Bo! :D How exciting! He's absolutely adorable. The eye. xD Such a cool pattern as well. I know I would be lost without my kitty, so I understand an emptiness. </3 So awesome you've got Bo now though.

Also, congratulations on your uni stuff! :D I have no idea what 2:1 means but you seem happy so yay! :D Best of luck with everything. <3 Thanks for the update!
    @Coru Congratulations on your graduation! And good luck with finding a job.
    Enjoy your gaming! :) I would like to read about your Pokemon adventures, but I'm not sure where you should post about them.
    Bo looks impressive! I look forward to seeing more pictures of him. :o
    @Chakramaster Thank you very much! :D
    Hey it's always good to make time to relax Cleobel! Good luck on your remaining exams!

Have fun on your trips too! Hope you have a great time meeting all your friends!
    @Bulbasaur Thank you very much! :D
    Nice!! I hope you have lots of fun. :D
    @Suicune's Fire @Green Thank you very much! I am very excited about my trip to France and my trip to Melbourne. :3
    The properest and nicest person i know. Also, wow that is pretty awesome. You go!
    Eeee that's awesome, Val! I'm glad you'll get some time to relax before exams. I'm sure you'll do well in all of them.

How exciting that you're going to meet up with your oldest online friend! :D I hope you have a wonderful time! I'm glad you'll get to practice travelling alone on a shorter flight before you come here. :3 Enjoy!
    @Suicune's Fire Thank you very much! Your comment is also sweet. :)