View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. shroot

2. Just another lost graduate.

Hi guys,

Need to get my thoughts out and ask for a little advice. A lot has happened since my last vlog, most not really that great.

So, I officially graduated on the 16th July, so I am now officially a fully qualified Graphic Designer. I do wish I felt like one though. A few days after I graduated. Then, after of 5 days at my job and my first bad day, they told me 'it wasn't working' and basically blamed my lack of experience, which they knew about, as the reason they ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Getting thoughts out

A small warning to those that don't like or can't take talk that may SEEM negative or thoughts in a way that bother someone else. If you can't take it or don't think it suits you, then click away. You have no reason to complain otherwise.

So with this small break I'm taking (though still making a post here and there). I've been trying to think some things out. Some tough, some nice and friendly, some more hurtful. It can be nice to take time to just sit back and contemplate things, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. I finally conquered one (1) fear!

So a few years ago, I have talked about how a certain video game has left me irrationally afraid of. It's FNAF btw.

I don't remember the details but from watching playthroughs while hiding from jumpscares, over the last few months I've been exposing myself to the jjumpscares itself and even watched jumpscare compilations. Now I think they're hilarious I guess? LOL

Also watching 50/20 cleared plays of UCN is like the kiddie pool for me, which exponentially helped me ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Melbourne travel journal - Part 3

Hello everybody! Here is the third (and final) part of my travel journal (I am posting it on PXR sooner than expected because I purchased in-flight Wi-Fi) :

Sunday, July 28, 2019 :

Spoiler:
    For breakfast, I ate coconut yoghurt, some bread with Vegemite and a banana. It was delicious. Then, I explored the Internet for a while, I got ready, I bought a sandwich at a Subway and I took the train at Flinders Station. On the train, I wrote letters for my Aussie friends.

Updated 08-01-2019 at 11:10 AM by Cleobel

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Fortnite: Battle Royale- Season 9 Review

Today is the very last day of Fortnite's 9th season, so i thought maybe i could review it and share my thoughts on how well it did! I'll be going over:
    -New areas, What went away, and Functionalities (vehicles, etc)
    -New Weapons
    -The Battle Pass
    -Events (LTMs, live events)

Here we go, then!
    -New Areas/ Functionalities

With Tilted Towers and Retail row being destroyed by a volcano eruption last season, Neo Tilted and Mega Mall took ...
    Categories
    Entertainment
  7. ONE THOUSANDTH ENTRYYYYY

ladies and defaults, i come to claim and celebrate the thousandth entry in the blog! i'm honored to have claimed this entry and i hope you share my glory!!!

(please disregard/delete my thread i misposted lol XD ROFL)
    Categories
    Misc.
  8. So Basically Funerals Suck

Hello this is my first ever blog post about my first ever funeral..!

So basically i went to my great-grandmother's funeral this last friday, i had never been to a funeral before so i didn't know what was gonna happen. I went suit shopping with my dad Tuesday cuz my family (6 people btw, 2 parents, me, and my 3 siblings) planned to make a 6-hour drive from Florida (where i live) to Louisiana (our relative mother lode) for the procession. Baseline: JcPenny's sucked, Dillard's was a ...
  9. Melbourne travel journal - Part 2

Hello everybody! Here is the second part of my travel journal :

Wednesday, July 24, 2019 :

Spoiler:
    For breakfast, I ate almond yoghurt, some bread and an apple. It was delicious. Then, I explored the Internet for a while and I got ready to go to Xanthe’s house.

I left the apartment at 10:30 AM and walked to Flinders Station. On the way to go there, I stopped at a Subway and bought a sandwich there. As it was loud in the station, I used my noise-reducing earplugs.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Melbourne travel journal - Part 1

Hello everybody! As you already know, I am currently on holiday in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. My stay here has been great so far! I met @Chibi Altaria, @Desolate Divine, @Pokemon Trainer Sarah and @Suicune's Fire for the first time and I love spending time with them because they are wonderful friends. :D Here is the first part of my travel journal :

Wednesday, July 17, 2019 :
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 78 1231151 ... LastLast