View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Fortnite: Battle Royale- Season 9 Review

Today is the very last day of Fortnite's 9th season, so i thought maybe i could review it and share my thoughts on how well it did! I'll be going over:
    -New areas, What went away, and Functionalities (vehicles, etc)
    -New Weapons
    -The Battle Pass
    -Events (LTMs, live events)

Here we go, then!
    -New Areas/ Functionalities

With Tilted Towers and Retail row being destroyed by a volcano eruption last season, Neo Tilted and Mega Mall took ...
    Categories
    Entertainment
  2. Film Review: Character Development, Smiling Existentialism, and Pleasantville

This past weekend I had the immense pleasure of rewatching a seminal piece of cinema, Gary Ross's Pleasantville. While I rather enjoyed the film the first time I saw it, about eighteen months ago, upon this viewing, I was struck by powerful emotional and intellectual revelations, to the point where I would say that Pleasantville may be one of my greatest films of all time, joining such noted luminaries as It's a Wonderful Life, Elizabethtown, and RoboCop. Allow me to tell you some of the reasons ...
  3. Moonlight Silver episode 86--The Afterpost

This week, Misty competes in her sixth Pokethlon, only to find out that Nurse Joy is one of her competition.

The original episode was interesting and very sweet, but it also presented the opportunity for me to experiment--what if, instead of the Nurse Joy fearing the water Pokemon, she was actually one of the competition for someone?

So after removing Team Rocket, this episode was very easy to transform into a Pokethlon. I had Nurse Joy use a Blissey for competition as ...

Updated 08-06-2017 at 12:16 AM by EmeraldSky

Categories
    Pokemon , Entertainment
  4. Gotta Watch'em All is back!

Ever wanted to watch every last Pokemon episode in English, from the thrilling beginning in Kanto all the way to today's adventures in Alola? Here's your chance!

If you want to come watch, comment here with a request for the room code, and I will PM you the room code where we will watch. But don't think I'm just there to change the episodes--I'll be posting my memories of the episodes, trivia, poking fun at the cheesy dubbing, and more!

The show will begin around 9 ...
    Categories
    Pokemon , Entertainment
  5. some nature nerds review and rant of planet earth 2 episode 1

so last christmas i wanted two things pokemon sun version and planet earth 2 on dvd

did i get any off them...nope, good freaking job parents anyways

a couple off days ago i was able to watch the swedish dub of it

so here is a review:

well first off because it was the swedish dub i didn't get to hear the amazing voice off sir david attenborough with was a bit off a bummer but the swedish narrator is not that bad
    as i have gotten ...
    Categories
    Rants , Entertainment
  6. Pokemon Go to Asia~

FINALLY I AM NO LONGER FEELING EXCLUDED FROM ALL THE GO TALK.

YES. I SHALL BEGIN MY ICY REIGN IN THIS TROPICAL ISLAND. BEWARE. #TEAMMYSTIC

P.S. SAM, I WILL COME FOR YOUR TERRITORY, YOU BETTER BRING IT ON.
    Tags: pokemon go Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Pokemon , Entertainment
  7. RuPaul's Drag Race Season 7 FINALE

So I woke up this morning just in time to catch the livestream of RuPaul's Drag Race Season 7: The Finale! And oh my god...

Spoiler:
    Violet Chachki won!!

I'm just so happy for her. I've been rooting for her since the beginning of the season, and I didn't care if the other queens talked **** about her because, look where she is now! Hah! (Also, I always root for the winner. It's either I'm psychic and/or I have good judgment. xD)

Also props to Miss Congeniality ...

Updated 04-14-2016 at 01:06 PM by solivagant

Categories
    Entertainment