Blog Comments

@Noblejanobii
    Thanks! She is. =D

@Neo Emolga
    Yes indeed!

@Chakramaster
    Thanks! And yes, she is learning!

@Cleobel
    You're welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed them!
    @Scytherwolf Thank you for the update and the pictures! Kona is adorable. <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga
    Amazing the stuff people built even all those years ago.

Thanks for sharing these great photographs! The one with you sticking your hand in the Mouth of Truth gave me a chuckle. XD
    The power of math and science that I will appreciate but also hate. But very impressive stuff nonetheless!

I no longer have that hand. I have been reduced to just my left hand. They call me the one hand Sloane now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulbasaur
    Heroes never die. Looks like a fun time!
    It's been a blast!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel
    @Noblejanobii Thank you for posting this blog entry! I really like the beautiful pictures and the fun facts about your trips. :D I'm also glad to hear that you managed to get your Piplup plush back! :) I also have a Piplup plush, and I think it's the same as yours. :o
    Yep! But it'll be nice to take this weekend and rest. It's the first time I've been home for a weekend in a while. And maybe it is! Who knows. Mine's pretty old though so it's possible but I don't think they make the one I have anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster
    Looks like you're having tons of fun on this trip! Get to escape and experience a whole new side of the world. Literally!

A whole slice of history in another country can look vastly different and it's pretty amazing. The Clock invented by Da Vinci looks pretty awesome!

That Fountain sounds like it needs a visit from many others....like me xD. Still no luck in that department.

The Bell Tower is pretty awesome! Guess that's the one based around Quasimodo? Least it looks a lot like it.

and Yaaaaaaay! The Piplup returns! Glad to see it back in rightful hands and that there was no damage to it or anything like that.
    Yeah it's all been really cool to see and take it. The culture is so different yet so interesting!

As for the bell tower, mm maybe? That's what's called a liturgical bell tower, they tend to all mirror the same style so I'd guess it's based on Notre Dame in Paris since most liturgical towers are based on that cathedral.

Yep no damage whatsoever! Safe and sound!
    Pretty adorable and looks super fluffy kinda like how my dog is xD. Great to hear she’s a bit more calm now and doing well!
    What a great smile on that doggo! :D
    Look at this sweet baby! She's so cute!
    Amazing the stuff people built even all those years ago.

Thanks for sharing these great photographs! The one with you sticking your hand in the Mouth of Truth gave me a chuckle. XD
    Heroes never die. Looks like a fun time!
    @Noblejanobii Thank you for posting this blog entry! I really like the beautiful pictures and the fun facts about your trips. :D I'm also glad to hear that you managed to get your Piplup plush back! :) I also have a Piplup plush, and I think it's the same as yours. :o
    Looks like you're having tons of fun on this trip! Get to escape and experience a whole new side of the world. Literally!

A whole slice of history in another country can look vastly different and it's pretty amazing. The Clock invented by Da Vinci looks pretty awesome!

That Fountain sounds like it needs a visit from many others....like me xD. Still no luck in that department.

The Bell Tower is pretty awesome! Guess that's the one based around Quasimodo? Least it looks a lot like it.

and Yaaaaaaay! The Piplup returns! Glad to see it back in rightful hands and that there was no damage to it or anything like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga
    Daaang, it looks like you're having the thrill of a lifetime there! I think it's awesome you're seeing amazing new things and trying whatever you can!

And those are great pictures! Love the camel one! :3

Thanks for sharing these and I hope you continue to have a great time over there!
    It's been amazing even with the stressful amounts of homework and grades. But that is a story for another day.

You'll be getting more shortly! I plan to post the Rome and Cordoba/Granada pics in another blog within the next couple days.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel
    @Noblejanobii Thank you for posting this update and these pictures! It looks like you had a blast during your trips, which is great. Enjoy your next trips! :D
    Thank you! It was a blast!
    @Neo Emolga
    You couldve sent her down here..we have boarhogs..
    @Suicune's Fire
    Man, my dad sleeps through everything, it wouldnt phase him
    @Suicune's Fire

Ha, ha, no, my dad kicked her out. Give her three last months that she did nothing with and then he dropped her off at a shelter.

Her busted car is still in the driveway, though. I've even offered to pay to get it towed away just because I'm tired of seeing it and having it take up space, but no.
    @Neo Emolga You...didn't kill her, did you?!

@N7 Sounds like someone needs a taste of their own medicine. O:<
    We tried to help one of my dad's former coworkers who was going through financial hell by letting her stay with us for a while. And she did this same kind of crap at 3am in addition to throwing up because she liked to keep getting drunk.

Happy to say she's not with us anymore. >:]
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire
    Have you tried closing your eyes?
    Yea, everytime i did they would jolt open from the thunderous hollers of the broadcasting network that the insufferable soul was watching.

I didnt sleep last night. Work was hell
    Yeah I have a hard time getting to sleep with music that’s too loud or noises that are constant. Have you been by a doctor to help with the insomnia? They should be able to help in that department...and it’s a life saver my friend told me when he went.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast