View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Moonlight Silver episode 97--The Afterpost

This week, the final battle with Team Rocket begins as the Trio with help from Ethan, Lyra, and Lance, race to stop Team Rocket from beginning their ultimate plan--Project R.

This episode was dramatically rewritten to more closely match the games--this is why Ethan is at the Radio Tower kicking out the Rockets, while everyone else is at the Lake of Rage. In addition, Professor Sebastian and Tyson were replaced with Archer and Proton, also to more closely match the games (Ariana and ...
    Categories
    Pokemon , Creative Works
  2. Moonlight Silver episode 96--The Afterpost

This week, our heroes encounter the ghost-girl Lokoko and her Ninetales, which leads Ash and Misty to race to figure out the mansion's secret before Brock is trapped there forever!

The biggest change to this episode was replacing Team Rocket with Kamon, as this particular plot sounded like something he would do. Lokoko's master and the Ninetales also got names, in an attempt to give them more meaning to the plot.

I also tried to make it clearer to the audience Tenko ...
    Categories
    Pokemon , Creative Works
  3. Counting to 1000

Here I go!

49 ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Moonlight Silver episode 95--The Afterpost

This week, Misty wins her sixth Pokethlon medal defending Ash's honor from Gary!

This episode was dramatically rewritten--not only was Phanpy cut (as Ash's Johto team is complete at this stage, so he does not need any more Pokemon), the competition was also rewritten into a Pokethlon--so it is still important, just part of a different character's storyline.

Ash's meeting with Gary at the end also foreshadows Gary stepping down as a trainer at the end of the Johto League--I ...
    Categories
    Pokemon , Creative Works
  5. The Journy Within Us All Part I (A MuffinLad Expierience)

I haven't really written a blog before on a forum, on a consistent basis.
    So here is hoping of a good start, of many things to come?

I usually do studies on Tuesdays. (Photography, Film and Literacy and Numeracy Course)
    Goes from 9am to 1pm. I love the students and the teacher.

Wednesday I have a case worker come over for home duties and cooking lessons.
    Thursday I have another case worker for relationship and friendship advice.

Weekends I ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Moonlight Silver episode 95 delayed

I'm delaying today's episode to allow one of the locations Moonlight Silver is posted on to come back up, so every location it is posted at can all receive the latest episode together.
  7. Moonlight Silver episode 94--The Afterpost

This week, Ash and the gang reunite with Morty, where they first have to deal with a Team Rocket heist gone horribly wrong, but a passionate researcher named Eusine complicates matters when he attempts to catch Suicune!

The major change I made to this episode was to give the Beasts a little more of a role--so this way, Raikou and Entei get an appearance in the remixed show outside of a special and movie 3. The Beasts and Ho'oh are also seen to know the Swanna Song, as all Legendaries ...
    Categories
    Pokemon , Creative Works
  8. Moonlight Silver episode 93--The Afterpost

This week, the group reunites with the Kimono Girls, where they find out that Sakura's Eevee Satomi has become an Espeon!

The big change for this episode (in addition to including Kimono Girls for the post Gen 2 Eeveelutions), was creating an actual dance teacher that the Kimono Girls were planning to see, this way, I could have them walking into a Team Rocket trap be a little more believable than just falling for a Team Rocket disguise.

Since the Whirl Cup was cut from ...
    Categories
    Pokemon , Creative Works
  9. Moonlight Silver episode 92--The Afterpost

This week, Ash finally gets his long awaited matchup with Jasmine, and wins his sixth badge.

The big change for this episode was cutting out Team Rocket--as a general rule of thumb, in the remix the evil team does not typically miss up competitions, unless the original was too funny to rewrite or cut, or it is important that the evil team mess up everything. That, and we have the final battle with Team Rocket coming up soon, so there will be plenty of times to see them coming up. ...
    Categories
    Pokemon , Creative Works
  10. Moonlight Silver episode 91--The Afterpost

This week, Ash and the gang thwart the Rockets' plans and save Asimona and Agrios!

The biggest change in the episode was cutting out a few minor scenes with Jessie and James to tighten the episode and make things flow better. The only time I felt we needed to see what they see is when Butch and Cassidy confront them. I did include some extra explanation to help the other scenes flow and explain what happened offscreen due to the cut scenes.

I noticed that Dr. Namba ...
    Categories
    Pokemon , Creative Works
Page 11 of 76 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast