View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. My God! Australia Doesn't Exist!

Get ready for chills to run down your spin. The internet has cracked possibly the biggest case ever. At first I laughed it off too but then I realized in my 30 plus years of life Ive never met someone who has actually been there. Sure youll say what about the aussies on the forum but what if they are apart it this global conspiracy!

Update!
    It turns out that our friends from Australia are either actors or AIs! My god !

https://theculturetrip.com/pacific/a...ist-heres-why/
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Survey for one of my college classes

Hello everybody! I have to conduct a survey about the future of mobility for my Innovation & Change class. Here is the link to the survey.
    I would be grateful if you could take some time to answer the questions, please. Thank you very much. :)
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. My Semester in Spain

Shoutout to Neo and Cleobel for reminding me to do this.

So I've been in Spain for roughly five weeks now. It's been a really interesting experience thus far. I'm staying with a host family that has two daughters (who are fourteen and thirteen) and have another girl who we'll called Britney as my roommate. Other than Britney, none of the family speaks English. The two daughters speak some English, and I think they know more than they're letting on, but that's probably for the best ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Update about my semester in Ghent

Hello everybody! My semester in Ghent started almost two weeks ago with the Welcome Week. During that week, the staff members in charge of the incoming students were very nice to me.
    Moreover, I visited two buildings of the college. One of them is very modern, but huge and confusing. The other one is smaller and less modern, but still very acceptable. Fortunately, all my classes take place in the smaller building. My weekly schedule is also awesome. :D
    In the cafeteria of the smaller ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. When Hell freezes over!

And it has

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a8756496.html

This just gave me a good chuckle. Time to cash in on all those supermodel dates y'all.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. It's been ten years...

(If it's possible, you should listen to this music while reading this blog entry.)

Hello everybody! Today (January 12, 2019), it's been ten years since I started playing Pokemon.
    My very first Pokemon game is the Pearl version and I started my first adventure with Turtwig on January 12, 2009. At that time, I was nearly 10 years old. I was supposed to receive Pokemon Pearl for my 10th birthday (on February 26, 2009), but I was so impatient that I started playing it several ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. A Crossroads

I have come to the point, like every other time that has come before this, where i am at a crossroads in life. This intro may sound familiar, that is because i stole my own intro from a other blog of mine.

But here I am, thinking I want to be active and vibrant when my bod doesn't allow me the opportunity to do so. It would rather be lazy and forget the world than give me an inch ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. I really love

the person that's reading this. <3
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Guess who's going to GHENT NEXT YEAR

It's me! :D

Hello everybody! As you may already know, I am currently a third year student in accounting. My college is located in Brussels (Belgium) and each of my parents has a house near Brussels.
    In my college, during the second part (February-June) of the third year, there are two possibilities : either doing an internship, a final project and a portfolio, or doing an academic exchange in a partner institution of the college.
    When I found out about these two possibilities, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. So...

I think I might go for four more months of this season, but I'm still trying to find my first one with the other team. This will help reduce pressure on the horse and keep it moist. But I'm not sure whether to use the same book I'm reading or something else. What do you guys think I should do?

Also, I've been watching the news conference on CNN today and now I want some cactus candy. Does anyone know how much money I need? I don't want to hear the whole story about how I said Albert ...
    Categories
    Diary/Journal Entry
Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast