View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Ward

So just about seven/eight hours ago, I was discharged from the hospital. Before you worry, I wasn't sick in any way. I just had to undergo some diagnostic testing known as Flecainide Challenge to determine if I had Brugada's Syndrome (basically a coronary abnormality which has been known to caused SUDS). It was a very unusual first experience being warded, and thankfully an experience that was not caused by injury or whatnot. I didn't like it though. The nurses, the facilities and the food (astonishingly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Very XaiakuX Blog Post

To those curious.. it's "Xaiaku" with an "X" at the end.

Z-eye Ah Koo (Listen to some of the Podcasts.)

I hear through the grapevine that a lot of people think I'm some kind of *******, or just rude and indecent on this forum. Very bossy in situations where I shouldn't be, and manipulative as can be. In truth, that's kind of how I am on this forum. For those of you who think this about me, good job, that's the idea. While this is in NO way the person
  3. First Work Experience

So from the 25th of November to 7th December, I had my first taste of work life. And it was an experience I would not forget. I mean, it's not like it was shitty or the Season of Hell, but well it wasn't my 'best' virgin experience. Even as a part-timer, being a member of event management crew was quite stressing itself for me. Perhaps it was because crowd control and interaction with children isn't my cup of tea. Or perhaps I was frustrated at how I missed Anime Festival Asia (I'm so glad I had ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Time to Hit the Books!/Holiday Excitement

It's that time of year again... well I guess this happens twice a year for me (and then multiple times due to midterms as well)... anyway... It's exam time! Classes are all finished up for me and all I have left between holiday break and right now are exams (and work too but that never ends haha). Currently I am studying for Intellectual Origins, a class about historical figures in Biology and tests are ability to critique and use logical reasoning. This exam won't be difficult and I have done very ...
  5. Thank You! And Shiny Kyogre giveaway

Hey, just wanted to officially mark the end of my ORAS blog on PXR! Thanks to everyone for reading it! I'll most likely post small updates on my tumblr account, though, so check it out:
    http://speedssapphireblog.tumblr.com

I'm also having a Shiny Kyogre giveaway! Its detailed there
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. [DELTA EPISODE] Alpha Sapphire blog, Part VIII

The Delta Episode
    The Delta Episode. Oh boy, I was in for a REAL surprise. First of all, I was basically forced into this endgame story, but…I really didn’t mind. I needed a little bit of initiative.

When I got to Granite Cave, Zinnia startled me when she said: “You’re too darned cute,” because when I first read that I read the “darned” as “damned” and my heart skipped a beat. For a sec, I was like, WHOA HOLY ****

And then when you meet Steven outside of the ...
    Categories
    Alpha Sapphire
  7. [SPOILERS AHOY] Alpha Sapphire blog, Part VII

The Pokemon League
    So after a lot of contemplating and such, finally decided to take on the E4. First of all, can I just say how much I love the design of the Hoenn Pokemon League in general? It has gotten a COMPLETE overhaul. It now looks less modern and more like traditional Japanese architecture. I can’t exactly pinpoint what the type of structure it’s based off of is, and I don’t want to look like a fool by making an inaccurate, uneducated guess.

I’ll post pictures of this ...
    Categories
    Alpha Sapphire
  8. [SPOILERS AHOY] Alpha Sapphire blog, Part VI

Sootopolis and Ever Grande City
    Hey all, looks like I have a couple days’ worth of updating to do.

Please be wary: this is all endgame and post-endgame stuff, so there will be A LOT OF MAJOR SPOILERS. A LOT OF MAJOR SPOILERS!!!

So on Thursday, during work, I made it to Kyogre and oh my god that whole part of the story was just ASLJKFADFDLFJDK. Seriously, I was so involved in the story in the original games. I never thought that I could possibly get any more involved, ...
    Categories
    Alpha Sapphire
  9. Sylveon Versus the World

We begin our journey in the Battle Maison, located at the Battle Resort in the Hoenn region. After forty-five long, staggering battles, we've come to our forty-sixth. The forty-third and forty-fourth battles were against veteran trainers, both having legendary Pokemon. I smashed through them 3-0 and 4-0 respectively. Cocky from these wins, I had assured myself a match against the Battle Chatelaine, Evelyn, the doubles chatelaine.

I couldn't be more wrong.

The veteran ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Bulbasaur rants (Life)

I like ranting. So this will be my new thing for fun.

And my first topic is life, as requested by Ghostwriter. Quite a broad topic. Technically he requested my life, but I can't even remember what I did last weekend, so I'm just going to rant about life.

The first two things that came to mind about what life is about are love, and to eat or be eaten. Funny how different those things are. Or are they? *insert inappropriate joke* I guess that's what makes life special; ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 51 of 76 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast