View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Judge Dredd and Gotta Catch Em' All in PXR...Really Really Long Blog

Since the formation of the this forum, I have been getting asked two questions over and over. When am I going to join PXR and when will I be moving GCEA from PE2K to PXR? For those of you unfamiliar with me. I was Judge Dredd on PE2K. Since 2008 I had devoted myself to doing whatever I could to helping PE2K. With the help of many legendary battlers I worked my way into a mod position in the battling center. I cherished the job and worked hard for the poor battling center. A couple of months later ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Toons, Toons and more Toons

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	961817_10152888667060430_562885309_n.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	102.2 KB 
ID:	284Click image for larger version. 

Name:	973610_10152888666615430_1412140026_n.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	101.5 KB 
ID:	285Click image for larger version. 

Name:	975598_10152909889145430_407342687_n.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	286Click image for larger version. 

Name:	983513_10152888666185430_1637941880_n.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	101.3 KB 
ID:	287Click image for larger version. 

Name:	986524_10152909888890430_1717832120_n.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	75.5 KB 
ID:	288

A little before Easter I started creating a board for my class room. The idea was to make a board that would catch peoples eyes. Since I work with high students we decided to go with cartoons. The images of the above only showcase a little of how big this board has gotten.

The Toon/Anime cut out count is about 1500 at this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Weird Biology #2

Today in my entomology class I was introduced to a rather... interesting critter that I think that I would rather not meet. Ever.

That is totally real. Have I mentioned that I don't like wasps or flying things that hurt you?

Anyway, this is the Tarantula hawk; as it name suggest, this wasp (the females, at least) will hunt tarantulas, sting them, then carry the ...
  4. Weird Biology #1

Being a student in Biology, you often get to hear about weird and wacky things plants/animals can do. Despite all the other (hard) stuff you have to work around, it's always rewarding to learn something new.

Today, for instance, I was doing some reading for my evolution class and I came across the "vampire finch". Yep. Vampire. Finch. Turns out, those two words can go together.

Native to the Galapagos, vampire finches often target blue-footed boobies. They'll ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I did that 100 Subscribers "Special"

And I had a lot of fun doing it xD I hope I make some of you laugh (because I know some people won't like it, haha), if not, feel free to launch a ton of insults at me :L

100 Subscribers Special

Again, thanks for helping me get to 100 subscribers! I know some of you guys helped out, so it means a lot ^_^

~Sealboy
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. So... I hit 100 Subscribers

I decided to upload an update video because I hadn't been on YouTube for ages (was taking a break for exams and stuff). I check my Subscribers after an hour or two, and I see that I've hit 100.

Now, I know 100 isn't really much, but to a small channel like mine, it means the world to me. I'm so proud of where my channel has come so far ^^;

I also do plan on doing a video dedicated on 100 Subscribers, but I'm going to do so anytime after tomorrow - YouTube sometimes
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Computers are Stupid, Fire Emblem is Awesome

So, it looks like I'm going to have to reboot Windows 7 on my computer... I've had a hard time updating my system or downloading drivers, thanks to my AVG problem. I took it into a computer repair service on my campus, and all they did was uninstall AVG and put on a new antivirus thing. Well, that did nothing to solve my problem, so it looks like I'm going to have to wipe everything clean off my computer.

...I have so much junk on this thing. I'm going to hate backing everything ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. GTS

I think I'm hating the GTS and I have only been on there once so far in Black 2. I look for some non english pokemon of certain egg groups and they want all legendaries some under level 9! They don't come that low! lol or just insane things. I wish I had alot more level 100 ho-oh's or nincada's!

sorry I'm venting my rage at this. Thanks for listening and that is all!

-takes a bow-

Corey
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The new kid on the block

So I'm new here and I find I like it here. Everyone's really nice and very helpful! I just want to throw this out there too. To anyone that's reading this. If you need a pokemon that isn't super hard to get and even most that are. Just ask and I'll try to get you one. I only have black 2 and an unplayed copy of diamond or platinum. I'll do my best to help anyone out! Other than that thanks for having me here!

Corey/Tobyaz/Kyte
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Becoming fancier~

I'm becoming fancier and stuff! :D I've got the basics of GIMP down, which was used to create my avatar and banner, so, now on to the even fancier stuff! Like shards and curved edges!

its like christmas up in here
    Categories
    Uncategorized