View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. I'm back... Again!

So, i've unintentionally been gone for a while. I want to stop doing this haha.
    So, quite a bit has happened since i've been active on here, I finally got my operation done for my tumour on my shoulder. The lump ended up being the size of a grapefruit. It was so big. I bet I lost a pound in weight just by that operation haha. I had it done 2 months ago and still healing. Me being naive about how big of an op it was, i managed to rip my stitches a bit so the healing process has taken longer ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Diabeetus!

I mentioned in my last blog about my recent Diagnosis of Type-2 Diabetes. This is basically me telling my story about it in greater detail. Because I know you love reading about me. That's why you're here isn't it? Or are you here to simply glance at the latest mundane writing endeavor that I've concocted, while pressing down on the six dollar words to complicate your capacity to comprehend? Either way, I love you. Stick around, you might learn you a thing.

I was actually diagnosed
  3. Temporarily Untitled Rubbish

]Holy crap. My life has been a flip-flop mess of lord-knows-what for way too long, lately. I'm serious, like, my life has been a weird roller coaster over the past year. 2017 was a gosh darn whirlwind. But! At least this year, the world isn't blaming a four digit number for celebrity deaths. So that's a plus.

I've been diagnosed with a debilitating disease. One that I guess can actually go away if I take care of myself? Neat! It's called Type-2 Diabetes. Doctors said, 'Take ur medz
  4. Film Review: Character Development, Smiling Existentialism, and Pleasantville

This past weekend I had the immense pleasure of rewatching a seminal piece of cinema, Gary Ross's Pleasantville. While I rather enjoyed the film the first time I saw it, about eighteen months ago, upon this viewing, I was struck by powerful emotional and intellectual revelations, to the point where I would say that Pleasantville may be one of my greatest films of all time, joining such noted luminaries as It's a Wonderful Life, Elizabethtown, and RoboCop. Allow me to tell you some of the reasons ...
  5. since i have two tasks left i might as well do this blog

an accurate representation of last week and also this week:

Spoiler:

*replace today with last and this week

so here's an update, strikethrough'd text meaning im done:

1. some literary intertext (we plan on doing a modern twist of A Modest Proposal)

so our twist involved turning drug-dependent ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. This is the Beginning of the Blog

I am starting a blog here. Let me tell you why.

Last week, I stumbled upon an old friend, in a manner of speaking. During my high school years, I was captivated by the incredible webcomic "Polkout" run by the eponymous Polk Polkster, both named after one of the greatest presidents of the United States, James K. Polk. Out of all of the influences on my sense of humor and life, Polk was one of the biggest. I did not get the chance to tell him so before his website went ...

Updated 12-09-2017 at 07:46 PM by Kentucky Fried Torchic

Tags: polkout, webcomic Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Diary/Journal Entry , Rants , Slice of Life
  7. uuuuu blog

aye whats up baybeeeee

i've been watching kamen rider
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. When you work hard but the procrastination works harder

It's my finals week and my brain decided to procrastinate by doing pretty much anything but uni work. Hence me posting stuff and even this blog lmao

The list of stuff I need to do but I don't, which are BTW mostly due next week rip:

1. some literary intertext (we plan on doing a modern twist of A Modest Proposal)

2. a 1500 word paper that compares one of the texts we discussed and a contemporary work (im thinking of Magnus Chase x Beowulf but idk i havent ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Ten years with Cleo

Hello everybody! Today, my mother, my younger sister and I celebrate ten years of common life with our beloved dog Cleo (born on February 9, 2005, adopted on November 24, 2007). My PXR username comes from her name. Here is a picture of the adorable Cleo :

Spoiler:
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Abra

He's a psychic type Pokemon.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast