View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Coming out

A few months ago, I started having a realization. I'm not sure if I'm happy being a male.

Since then, I've been doing research on gender, mainly non-binary genders, because I'm not sure I simply feel like a girl. Right now, I feel fairly good about being a demigirl.

So I'm here to ask if you all could use the pronouns she/her on the forum and in the Discord, in hopes that it might work better for me. I will admit I'm a little nervous about this, but the community here ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Let me compose music for your project!

I'm looking into doing some freelance digital music composition! I'm looking to build up my portfolio before I start charging, so if you have a video game or some other project that needs digital music, please send me a message!

Here's my portfolio so far:
    http://music.ericbranchek.com/compositions.html

I feel that I can write for a lot of different styles, so just tell me what you're looking for and I'll see what I can do. :]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I GOT THE JOB!!!!!!!

Hi guys,
    So by the title of this you already know what this blog is about.
    For context for others who might not have seen my posts about it, I went for a job interview for a graphic design position just over a week ago, and they told me that they were hoping for more experience, however, my portfolio was amazing so they gave me a chance. Within 45 minutes of being out of the interview, they asked me back for a second stage interview where I had to do some design work for them so they ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Preparing for jet lag

Hello everybody! As you already know, I'm going to Melbourne soon and I really look forward to this trip. :D
    However, I don't look forward to the jet lag. So, I'm going to start shifting my sleep schedule a few days before my trip in order to reduce the jet lag.
    I thought I could write a blog entry about this, so you won't be surprised if you see that I'm online on PXR at unusual times. :)

Here is when I plan to sleep (in Brussels time) once I start shifting my sleep ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. My trip to South West France

Hello everybody! As you already know, I went to South West France this week. Now that I'm back from my trip, I thought I could write a blog entry about it.

June 25, 2019 :

Spoiler:
    Shortly after I landed at Bordeaux-Mérignac airport in the afternoon, the passport controller called me by my first name, which I really appreciated. Then, I took the bus to Bordeaux-Saint-Jean train station, where I happily met up with my friend. I recognized her immediately thanks to her Angry
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. So it's been Awhile

Man it's been some time since I last made one of these huh? Time flies I guess.

So in case a lot of you didn't really notice. Late May to about June 20th I think it was? Can't remember when exactly. I was undergoing a really, really hard time. I can't tell you how....upset I guess the word is? I'd rather not use the word depressed. Though in a way it felt that way. No matter what I did. I just...didn't feel like myself. It really shot down my activity both here on PXR, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Things aren’t great.

Hey guys, I’ve been gone for a little over a month, and as much as I’d like to come back, with how things have gone, I don’t think I’ll be back any time soon.

I took a break for finals, planning to be back shortly afterwards, but the day before my last final, we lost my grandpa. We’re still trying to get things under control, and until we can get things situated, I probably won’t be back. I’ll talk to y’all later, eventually, but for now, I’m out.

(I will probably still ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Reptiles return and more.

Hi all,
    Aiming to try and be more active now uni if officially over. I move out of my uni accommodation in two weeks and I graduate in a month. How has my 3 years of uni gone so fast, wow.

So now I'm done with uni, it's all about trying to find a job, which is going very slow at the moment so I need to find something to do to keep me occupied. Probably going to try and revamp my Etsy shop and do a fair amount of gaming until I end up getting a job to fill my time. I've recently ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Eight years later...

Hello everybody! I have some great news to share with you. :D

Now that my classes in Ghent have ended (the last one happened on May 20), it's time for me to study for the exams.
    The first one is already over (it happened on May 28). The remaining ones will happen on June 4, June 6, June 13 and June 20.
    So, I have plenty of time to prepare for the exams. As a result, I don't study all day long, but I allow myself time to relax.

At the end of this month ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Detective Pikachu - A Friendly Emolga's Review (Spoiler Free!)

I'm sure you're all wondering how this Detective Pikachu movie is. Well, you're in luck, because I just saw it!

So on this lovely gray-skied Thursday afternoon, I went out to see Detective Pikachu and was looking forward to it all day. Of course once I was on line, I had the fun of trying to get my clunky phone's internet connection trying to work in order to bring up the digital ticket while at the counter. But eventually after some growling, I got it to work and it appeared! And ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast