View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Big Decisions

Given that the most important event taking place this year aside from my nation's jubilee (which I give a care not) is my A Levels examinations (Google it if you've never heard of it, my junior college has predictably taken up the reigns of career guidance, as they always have. It goes without saying that when you have a forum for universities, each institution tries to sell themselves as much as possible to pander to the needs of the ace students (I'm not one of them, jsyk xD).

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. What do you do…?

So as many of you will recall, I took exams last week and even though I think I did really well on my AP Language exam… well let's just say my other two AP class grades were less than stellar. One was a C with the curve and a D without it, and the other was a D with the curve and an F without it. So… I'm trying to figure how to tell my parents that I did not so well on these exams. I made As (and one high B) on all the other exams. And the one exam that I made a C on i still have an A in the class. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. So I crashed into a ditch tonight

Yeah. I was going a little too fast down a windy road (that I've been driving down for two years now, so I know how the road goes exactly therefore I can drive down it at 55 mph which is its posted speed limit thank you very much), and down a curve and a hill, I swerved to miss two animals...which turned out to be raccoons.

I tried to turn back too sharp, and I squealed my tires and burnt rubber and ended up skidding into a big ditch. Past someone's driveway just a smidge, then this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. When A Wish Becomes True

I have no idea if I have rambled about my university admission exams here before, but...

January 13, 2015 - I woke up, and my dad was telling me: "[put university and campus here]!" I was really disoriented because I just woke up and I replied back, "What's your problem?" (I can be rude in the mornings. XD)

I found out the the university admission exams results came out that last night, and they were informed by a relative. They knew it first than ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I swear I didn't cheat!

Alright, so, I have midterms this week at school and today I took my AP language and composition midterm and my Spanish 2 midterm. Over the last few days I have been studying for them and spanish I knew how to study for but AP Language I was stuck. Why? Because we never take any notes in that class. Literally all we have done is debates, essays, debates on the essays, and essays on the debates. So while in Spanish I just had to look over my notes, I had no clue what to study for AP Language. The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Can Someone do an art trade with me?

Edit: Never mind, I believe I have found someone to trade with!

This was my secret santa gift: Click here!

I don't know if I'll do something that detailed again unless someone wants to trade detailed pictures. Otherwise we can both do simple pictures like this:

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ps3c852658.png

Updated 01-02-2015 at 07:59 AM by Scytherwolf

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. A.T.C.D.C. Part 2 - This is how I party

HELLO AGAIN PEOPLE AND WELCOME TO...

Part 2 of my explanation of the Alpha Tactical Combat Development Center!

In the first part I explained just a little about what it is. By now you know it's a 5 versus 5, squad based, turn based tactics game that'll be played out on a battle grid.

Below I'll explain a little more about this battle grid and how this'll play out.

[_][_][_][_][_]==[_][_][_][_][_]
    [_][_][_][_][_]==[_][_][_][_][_]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Fun facts that'll totally help you succeed

The number of popes named John - 23
    The number of freckles on Howdy Doody's face - 48
    The number of categories of magical powers bestowed by the spirits, according to the Legemeton - 35
    The number of functioning brain cells I have right now - 0
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Alpha Tactical Combat Development Center - Now that's a mouthful

Welcome my good guys and good gals, to my first update on a little something I recently started working on to go alongside my Alpha Guild in the Groups & Clubs section of this forum.

Inspired by turn-based, squad-based combat played out on a "grid" (games such as XCOM or Final Fantasy Tactics), I have created my own little game.

IT'S CALLED THE ALPHA TACTICAL COMBAT DEVELOPMENT CENTER. NOW THAT'S A MOUTHFUL RIGHT!

So, what exactly is the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Town of Salem

So with days sneaking towards 2015, as well the start of my school year, I found myself addicted to Town of Salem. For the uninitiated, it is basically Mafia. Playing Classic mode gives you the typical set of roles with 3 mafia members and at least 2 neutral roles (Jester aka Fool, Serial Killer, etc).

My handle there is FantomeEcrivain (just copy and paste if you're bad at spelling xD) so if you wanna play ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast