View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. [SPOILERS AHOY] Alpha Sapphire blog, Part III

Fortree City
    Okay, guys! So between last night after my post and today, some interesting things have happened.

Just as a reminder, I’m obviously not going over every little bit of the game in this blog. I just am using this to post my thoughts on things that stand out most to me, basically. So therefore there is a risk of spoilery material, but not intentionally. per se

With that being said, on to today’s journal entry!

First of all, Route ...

Updated 11-27-2014 at 05:06 AM by Speed-X

Categories
    Alpha Sapphire
  2. [SPOILERS AHOY] Alpha Sapphire blog, Part II

This was from the other day. Sorry about the delay!

Mauville City
    First and foremost, I want to state that I discovered the two BIGGEST disappointments of this game, of the two MAIN THINGS I was looking forward to.

Mauville Game Corner. Pokeblocks.

First, since it takes less time to explain, the closing of Mauville Game corner. Mainly because I REALLY wanted to see what they could have done with one of the best music tracks in the original game, but nooooooooo. ...

Updated 11-27-2014 at 05:07 AM by Speed-X

Categories
    Alpha Sapphire
  3. Wow

...It's wayyyyy too quiet here.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. [SPOILERS AHOY] Alpha Sapphire blog, Part I

First, you can find my Alpha Sapphire blog here on tumblr. but just for those who don't feel like going on tumblr to check it out, I'll post them here, too!

Please take into consideration that SPOILERS DO ENTAIL. DON'T say I didn't warn you!

Littleroot and Oldale Town
    First I just want to say how much I love the intro. Makes it seem like it’s the old intro but truthfully it’s way different. Oh, and THE MUSIC!!! The revamped tracks here TOTALLY are doing ...

Updated 11-27-2014 at 05:08 AM by Speed-X

Categories
    Alpha Sapphire
  5. Couldn't sleep, but not for the reasons you guys may think

Before I go on, I want to point out one thing: I'm setting up a tumblr sideblog that'll go over all my epic adventures in Alpha Sapphire, and I may bring it here, too. I guess We'll have to see how it goes!

Secondly, you will not believe what happened last night.

No, I couldn't sleep, but...not...actually because of ORAS hype....

I caught a 24-hour stomach flu last night, presumably from work.
    It's either that or food poisoning from Subway, but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Wondering if I can find some more Artists to learn from~

Herro! I was wondering if there were any artists out there who would offer to teach me how they do they're art? Recently, I've been running out of ideas to draw, write, ect. I really wanna learn from some people with experiance! If you could teach me, for example, making a turorial, that would be great! If you can't, I'd gladly add you on Google+ or any other screensharing site~ Again, thankyou for your time, and please consider this! ^///^ <3

-poofs-

Updated 11-20-2014 at 09:07 PM by Salacune

Tags: artist Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. GOOD LUCK GETTING ME TO SLEEP TONIGHT, GUYS

Seriously, it's getting harder and harder to contain my excitement BY THE MINUTE. I am seriously going to have to dose up on my sleeping pills tonight, otherwise there's no way I'll ever fall asleep.

OH MY GOD IT'S TOMORROW NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JAkfmldslafjsnijwneiajnwjiffnjnjewnfjwen

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO PUMPED FOR A POKEMON GAME. Not even XY, though I was really excited. LIke, really, I've been prepping myself and EVERYTHING. I HAVE ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. A new fanfic on PXR

Guys. Read this. http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...095#post114095

This was written by Scytherwolf, who joined the forums recently. Some of you may already be familiar with her fanfiction but those who aren't are seriously missing out. I am here to recommend this fanfic to you people. So go check it out, the first chapter is up.

Seriously. You won't regret it. It's epic.
  9. Braixen is Back

Hello folks!

Some of you may have realized I was very inactive for a while, some of you may not have. To make a long story short I was very busy with school, and two jobs, and also had some health concerns going on. Don't worry though, I am okay and I am back in action. I have some major projects at school to do and then my exams but I shall be using this as a study break and will continue my activity next semester as I won't be working both of my jobs (they are seasonal). If I happen ...
    Tags: busy, jobs, plants, school Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. So... Much... Waiting...

If anybody uses Windows Movie Maker, and has over 6 hours of footage that needs to be transfered to WMM from another source file... I feel your pain...

This is crap... I'm slowly regretting being so cheap...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast