View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Fancy New Business Cards

It only took about four months of me working at my current job for my employer to chip in to get me some nice new business cards with my current position on it. I think they look pretty good, but what do you think?

2. Horror Games and Stuff

(warnings on horror games and stuff i guess also maybe spoilers but ill try not to!)

If you remember reading my blog entry from long ago about being irrationally afraid of a video game, well I still am. BTW, the game is FNAF, so please don't make me see anything from that game haha

But recently, I've gotten hooked to two games that are classified as horror, and I actually enjoy those, and I didn't get an irrational fear over them. Character Development for me, I guess ...
    Categories
    Slice of Life , Misc.
  3. These people should be victims of natural selection

Us: “We feel uncomfortable banning people from this place without a reason being given to us”
    Them: "We can't tell you why because we don't want to pressure victims."
    Us: "Fair enough, but can you make it so that you can tell us stuff as vague as, say 'sexual harrassment' or 'assault' without giving anything away specifically???"
    Them: "..."
    Them: “What if we made it so that decision can be made by 2 people instead of the 150 people affected ...
  4. Snapshots of My Region 2

The wind, you know, can be an incredibly powerful localized force if it blows just right

This one is about five years old, somewhat blurry and camera was not the best. But I likes these tall trees in the sun.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Snapshots of My Region

I don't like cities..I mean, I appreciate them, but I don't like living in the city, or city life.

Nah, I like more rural places, with forests and lakes and ponds and rivers, nature instead of man-made business. I took some photos from around my province/ roughly where I live, off of trails and in woods, various seasons, and I'll post some here. I was considering making a thread in the art section which allows photographs but I don't know if I'd really call it art.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. GEN 8 RUMORS??? (LINK INSIDE)

7. The Roommate Situation

SO those of you that have been watching the last poster wins have undoubtedly heard about this **** storm. But you've probably only heard bits and pieces of the full situation so here we go.

So this situation actually starts about two years ago. My ex-roommate, we'll call her Miss Yandere, was in the same major as one of my suitemates, Rainbow Sunshine. Miss Yandere was apparently a jerk to Rainbow Sunshine all year but she just took it as Miss Yandere being competitive. So she comes ...
    Categories
    Rants , Slice of Life
  8. Guess who wants to say hi!

Wanna see the face behind that one brilliant and insightful blog post?

Warning: Extreme cuteness ahead.

Spoiler:

And here he is tired of my s*** because I woke him up for this.
    Spoiler:
    Categories
    Misc.
  9. Jury Maguire

For the past two weeks, I have been on call to perform my civic duty of serving on a jury for my county. This is part of a long-standing legal tradition dating back centuries and I am pleased to report that it is weathering the tests of time quite well, thank you very much for asking.

Without going into too much details about the case itself, I was initially called up to potentially serve on the twelve-man jury for a criminal case going to trial, meaning that the accused and his ...
  10. Barcelona here I come!

So good news, I made my college's international Model UN team. This means that later in the semester, specifically in early April, I will be traveling to Barcelona, Spain for roughly a week! I'm super excited not only because I get to practice my Spanish ignoring the fact that they actually speak Cantalan there and given the recent tensions in the area, the politics side of me is super excited to possibly see politics and history in action. SO YEAH I GET TO GO TO BARCELONA!

I'll also ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 11 of 80 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast