View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. School!

Hey y'all!

Just a short blog today. I've been busy, if some of you might've been able to gather. ^w^ Busy with school stuff! Busy weeks ahead as project-week draws close and I've got tons of submissions and such! So I won't be around for a short bit. Maybe a week or two! But fret not! I'll be back and animating as usual. .w.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Viridian's Daily Blog - Day #1: Writing and possible roleplay?

Day 1

Hey guys! Viridian here! This will be a start of a 'daily blog' of mine, although it probably won't be daily and it will be every two or three days, pardon me if that happens, but I hope you guys are interested enough to read this.

So, what has been going on lately? I've started on writing a story, which is now around six pages long and two chapters. It's about dragons, which I adore. They're by far my favorite mythical creature, and I don't see any other that ...

Updated 02-08-2015 at 05:17 PM by Viridian

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A return from the dead.

Well, so yeah, I'm back.

Woohoo!

I'm pretty sure 99% of the people on here don't really know who I am.

If so, let me explain!

I'm someone who originates from Pokéstadium, and for complicated reasons, have sadly abandoned the site. However, I stumbled across a new site, Pokepavillion, that was hosted by some good friends of mine on Pokéstadium. However, that site didn't last really long as I stepped out of the forum and didn't hear from ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Found a wedding dress!

Well, good news everyone! I just got my wedding dress picked out today. We we're only going there to look, but we found THE one.

Then I passed my ASB ref test...or found out I did, anyway.

And then my SHARPEDO PHONE CASE came in the mail from Amazon today.

It's been a pretty good f*****g day. <333
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Animatorium!

Hey y'all who follow my blog posts. :3 Just wanted to let you know that my Animatorium is now open!

What's an Animatorium? It's basically a thread that I opened to post all my pretty artwork. But not just that! It's also a thread where I accept requests if you happen to want something specific from me! ^w^ Here are some of my work/samples! Remember, I will do other types of work other than just animation. But of course... I loooove animating. . 3 .

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Sorry

Sorry about that last entry, everyone. I was just...really troubled. Looking back I'm starting to realize how stupid both me AND those users we're being. But I'm not sorry for saying those things that I did to them. They we're being really stupid. I am, however, very sorry For blowing up. I just needed to let off some held back steam.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. [RANT][STRONG LANGUAGE]Goodbye DeviantART, you WON'T be missed

Spoiler:
    I'm tired of DA. I'm done. I'm so ****ing done. I am so ****ing mad right now I want to punch a hole through my ****ing wall. It takes a lot to get me this angry. and let me tell you, a lot happened.

People accusing me of being a supporter of statutory rape and pedophilia because of some over-sensitive ****ers on DeviantART when I tried to tell them that Serena AND Siebold's ages WERE BOTH NOT OFFICIALLY STATED OR CONFIRMED. IT DOES NOT GET MORE BLACK AND WHITE THAN THAT. ALL THE
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Insprational Quote of 1/28/15

"It's not about what your country can do for you, but what your country can steal from other countries."
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. "Watch me Sprite!" Ep. 2

I'll be doing another spriting join.me tomorrow night at around 5:30 - 6:00 (US Central Standard) PM. I'll be working on yet another request! Wheee I love doing these streams. 8D

As you guys did for today's stream, make sure to leave a comment in this blog entry so that I know who to tag when I start the stream!

Tomorrow night I'll be working on an Archen in a similar plushie style as that Tyrunt I finished last night. ^^

Updated 01-29-2015 at 10:17 AM by Speed-X

Categories
    "Watch me Sprite!"
  10. Watch me sprite!

Hey to whoever sees this: in about an hour-ish I'm going to start a join.me. I'll be working on @Pokemon Trainer Sarah's request, therefore if you guys want to you'll get to see me make pixel art completely from square one. Basically, just how I do things!

I did one of these last night and while I wouldn't say it was a big success, it was still really nice and it was a lot of fun (for me, anyway xD )

join.me is a bit like Livestream but is much ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 51 of 80 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast