View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. R.I.P 3DS

This weekend I lost a close friend. As some of you know a couple months ago my laptop died. This is a big reason my activity dropped. Without the money to get it fixed Ive been stuck doing any real posting at work. This weekend while cleaning my apartment i accidentally knocked my 3ds off of a end table. It hit the floor and snapped in half. My poor 3DS is ggoone which means no more pokemon :/ for awhile.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. I think I caught the flu.

But I hope not!! I've had a cold for about a week now. I was getting better until yesterday...and to be honest, I really think I picked something up. From work. F***.

I mean, we have like TEN PEOPLE WITH THE FLU where I work. TEN. The entire nursing home has been quarantined, meaning that we can't have any family and friends visit until February the 7th.

I tried to go to work this morning, only to get sent home two hours later. I was coughing and hacking and sniffling ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Real Apologies

What is a real apology? I don't think a "sorry" alone ever cuts it. What good does producing that word do for yourself and the other person? It takes nothing to say "sorry". You could say "sorry" and proceed to say that your decision was bad. That doesn't do it either. That you'll never do it again? No.

I've been having a rough period; a period needy for a lot of apologies. And I realize now that the only thing that seals the apology is putting as much ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Introduction!

Hullo! I'm ZrowNoodles. You can call me Zrow. Or alternatively, Noodles. Let's start with some basic Q&A, huh?

Q: Where'd you get your name?
    A: One day, I was out of ramen noodles before I registered for some online game stuff (New League of Legends Account) and I always enjoyed a bowl of ramen before LONG gaming sessions (5-6 hours). So I typed in ZeroRamen. But then I thought I'd just spruce it up and change it into Zrow; pronounced Zee-Row, then Noodles!

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Who am I?

Probably a question, for those that don't know me, you've probably asked yourself on the forum. My name is Apollo and over the past couple of months, I haven't been as active as I once was during the early stages on the forums. So I'm using this blog to almost fill in what's happened over the past couple of months.

The first huge thing that's happened is probably going to University. I'm currently a 1st Year at university studying Computer Science (woo computers). I spent a lot of ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Big Decisions

Given that the most important event taking place this year aside from my nation's jubilee (which I give a care not) is my A Levels examinations (Google it if you've never heard of it, my junior college has predictably taken up the reigns of career guidance, as they always have. It goes without saying that when you have a forum for universities, each institution tries to sell themselves as much as possible to pander to the needs of the ace students (I'm not one of them, jsyk xD).

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. What do you do…?

So as many of you will recall, I took exams last week and even though I think I did really well on my AP Language exam… well let's just say my other two AP class grades were less than stellar. One was a C with the curve and a D without it, and the other was a D with the curve and an F without it. So… I'm trying to figure how to tell my parents that I did not so well on these exams. I made As (and one high B) on all the other exams. And the one exam that I made a C on i still have an A in the class. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. So I crashed into a ditch tonight

Yeah. I was going a little too fast down a windy road (that I've been driving down for two years now, so I know how the road goes exactly therefore I can drive down it at 55 mph which is its posted speed limit thank you very much), and down a curve and a hill, I swerved to miss two animals...which turned out to be raccoons.

I tried to turn back too sharp, and I squealed my tires and burnt rubber and ended up skidding into a big ditch. Past someone's driveway just a smidge, then this ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. When A Wish Becomes True

I have no idea if I have rambled about my university admission exams here before, but...

January 13, 2015 - I woke up, and my dad was telling me: "[put university and campus here]!" I was really disoriented because I just woke up and I replied back, "What's your problem?" (I can be rude in the mornings. XD)

I found out the the university admission exams results came out that last night, and they were informed by a relative. They knew it first than ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. I swear I didn't cheat!

Alright, so, I have midterms this week at school and today I took my AP language and composition midterm and my Spanish 2 midterm. Over the last few days I have been studying for them and spanish I knew how to study for but AP Language I was stuck. Why? Because we never take any notes in that class. Literally all we have done is debates, essays, debates on the essays, and essays on the debates. So while in Spanish I just had to look over my notes, I had no clue what to study for AP Language. The ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 51 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast