View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Promises

Caution:

Strong Language!

---

I recently sat and started reading old conversations on MSN with someone I was once really close with. We both made these crazy promises that we'd never abandon each other. That we'd always have each other, and we'd be in the other person's corner no matter the circumstance. It was so cute, and reading it, you'd think it came out of a fairy tale. Two best friends, a guy and a girl, unknowingly making promises of love and
  2. Merry Christmas PXR!

Feliz navidad prospero ańo y felicidad~
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. THE STICK IS RETURNING!

4. I'm off to Florida!

You read that right! I'm off to Florida for a couple days. Starting on this Wednesday, December 24th, I'm going to be chilling out in Florida with my grandparents. I haven't seen them in a while, and I haven't been over to their house in years! It's going to be great!

Anyway, my point is, I won't be around for a little less than a week. I'll be back after though, promise! Knowing me, I'll probably find a way to come online… But nevertheless, have a happy holiday, PXR!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Bulbasaur rants (Fast Food)

Fast food restaurants are interesting. I always hear people say how they despise them. Then they order a number one after a long day. So they can't be that bad...

Let's start with McDonald's. Interesting how it is the most well known yet the most hated, it seems. Once my mother picked me up from school because I stayed later, and we planned to go to Burger King down the street. But we missed the turn. Unfortunately I remember there was a McDonald's down the road a little further, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. I want to go to Checkers

7. Seriously tumblr, what the actual frick

http://psychoticoki.tumblr.com/post/...literally-stop

Umm what.

Oh and get this. Then their friend comes to the rescue and tells me not to pick on their friend

Like I have no actual idea what the hell is going on right now.

Edit: Updating this because I'm finally on a device that isn't about to die.

Anyway, I civilly disagree with this person, right? And then they come back at me like ...

Updated 12-11-2014 at 04:33 AM by Speed-X

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. An Underated Pokémon: Registeel

Now, if you guys didn't know, I'm a big fan of steel types. And who might my favorite steel type of all be? It's actually Metagross, but he's not the subject of this blog post.
    Registeel.

Spoiler:
    Base Stats:
    HP: 80
    Attack: 75
    Defense: 150
    Sp. Attack: 75
    Sp. Defense: 150
    Speed: 50
    Ability:
    Clear Body / Heavy Metal

Look at this guy! How could you not ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Ward

So just about seven/eight hours ago, I was discharged from the hospital. Before you worry, I wasn't sick in any way. I just had to undergo some diagnostic testing known as Flecainide Challenge to determine if I had Brugada's Syndrome (basically a coronary abnormality which has been known to caused SUDS). It was a very unusual first experience being warded, and thankfully an experience that was not caused by injury or whatnot. I didn't like it though. The nurses, the facilities and the food (astonishingly ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. A Very XaiakuX Blog Post

To those curious.. it's "Xaiaku" with an "X" at the end.

Z-eye Ah Koo (Listen to some of the Podcasts.)

I hear through the grapevine that a lot of people think I'm some kind of *******, or just rude and indecent on this forum. Very bossy in situations where I shouldn't be, and manipulative as can be. In truth, that's kind of how I am on this forum. For those of you who think this about me, good job, that's the idea. While this is in NO way the person
Page 51 of 77 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast