View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Life after uni is hard. (Plus Snake pics)

Hi guys. Just wanted to give an update about my life after graduating and explaining how it's been a bit hard.

If people warned me how hard adjusting to life after university was, I would have prepared myself more. I think the last month or two have been the hardest and I got in quite a low mood a while back as everything just seemed to be getting worse and there was nothing going right.

Some things are personal and family business so I won't dwell on them too much but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Quick Survey for a Friend!

Hey guys! I know this is a bit unorthodox but a friend of mine needs a response to a survey as part of a grade for their class. So if you guys could do me a solid and take it then put Carson Matsick as your referrer, that’d be a huge help for them! Thanks!

https://clemson.ca1.qualtrics.com/jf...3cJONnHRWDLkBn
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. [Angeryness intensifes]

Hello all

so basically imma rant about the shining solgaleo/lunala event that started up here in the US-of A. WHY am i complaining? Because you need a BLOODY APP to even GET the code!!! i'm like, UM... WHAT!?! Are you not satisfied with people even going to Gamestop in the first place to get your SHINY LOCKED LEGENDARY??

And what's worse you need a TRAINER CLUB ACCOUNT PLUS THE APP which i can't get EITHER OF. What happened to skedaddling off to Gamestop and getting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Fortnite Battle Royale: Season 10/X Review

Hello all

Today is the last day of Fortnite's 10th season, and the theme was Time. Since the game is down for some odd reason after the live event, i'll be continuing what i did for Season 9 and go over what the game brought to the table!

*Note* I'm not going over weapons since that would take too long

NEW-ISH AREAS

Season X brought many new areas as well as old favorites with a twist to the island, in the form of areas called Rift Zones. ...
    Categories
    Entertainment
  5. Follow-up to "Coming Out"

I figured you guys deserve a follow up.

First off, I never really acknowledged the comments on my previous blog post. Thanks everyone for the support!!! I love you all, and I'm really glad everyone is cool with my wishes. It means a lot.

Right now, I'm going by the name "Mistee" with my close friends. If you could refer to me as that instead of "Eric", that would be lovely. Of course, you can just call me Bulbasaur, or Saur, or whatever you've been ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Vent

I don't know, I don't really have anywhere else to post this, but I'm just dreading the future and feeling like I'm going nowhere, but not for the "usual" reasons.

I don't care about getting some important job. I don't care about being a great writer or plush maker or artist or whatever. I don't care about having a ton of extra money outside of having some for emergencies and maybe being able to travel to inspiring places once in a while or something. I dunno, even being ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Tired.

That word, ive been saying it a lot lately. I am tired. Im tired.
    "Oh then go to sleep"
    "Oh drink some coffee to wake you up"
    "It is 5pm, ear a pancake you sod"
    "You dont know what tired is"

Yea. I mean, i guess you can use the word tired for the sense of lack of sleep. I dont sleep, so yea, im physically tired. Ive barely slept for tbe past 14 years. I have perminant bags under my eyes. Bur that isnt the tired im ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. My dilemma: Should I sell fan art? (Plus Bo)

So the title explains itself really.
    I'm currently planning out my reopening of my Etsy shop and me selling my illustrations and I'm a bit lost to the direction I want to go. I'm definitely wanting to do original works. I've got an aspiration to have my own comic book series and I have the characters, story and everything planned for it, I just need to set things in motion for it but first I want to kick off my illustration selling business first.

I am definitely sure about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. shroot

10. Just another lost graduate.

Hi guys,

Need to get my thoughts out and ask for a little advice. A lot has happened since my last vlog, most not really that great.

So, I officially graduated on the 16th July, so I am now officially a fully qualified Graphic Designer. I do wish I felt like one though. A few days after I graduated. Then, after of 5 days at my job and my first bad day, they told me 'it wasn't working' and basically blamed my lack of experience, which they knew about, as the reason they ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 79 1231151 ... LastLast