View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. I really love

the person that's reading this. <3
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Guess who's going to GHENT NEXT YEAR

It's me! :D

Hello everybody! As you may already know, I am currently a third year student in accounting. My college is located in Brussels (Belgium) and each of my parents has a house near Brussels.
    In my college, during the second part (February-June) of the third year, there are two possibilities : either doing an internship, a final project and a portfolio, or doing an academic exchange in a partner institution of the college.
    When I found out about these two possibilities, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. So...

I think I might go for four more months of this season, but I'm still trying to find my first one with the other team. This will help reduce pressure on the horse and keep it moist. But I'm not sure whether to use the same book I'm reading or something else. What do you guys think I should do?

Also, I've been watching the news conference on CNN today and now I want some cactus candy. Does anyone know how much money I need? I don't want to hear the whole story about how I said Albert ...
    Categories
    Diary/Journal Entry
  4. I have a new friend! :D

Hello everybody! As mentioned in the title, I have a new friend, so I thought I could write a blog entry about her.
    Meet Mouchette! :)

She is a golden retriever and she is 9 years old (born on September 20, 2009).
    Her previous owner passed away a few days ago and the family of her previous owner could not keep her, so they posted an online ad in order to rehome her. That's how my family found out about ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Hey from beyond the grave.

Just kidding: nobody liked me enough to actually get me a grave.

But hey, guys! I'm still alive, despite the unannounced break again.

Since the last time I made a post about my life, which was quite a while ago, I thought I was getting stuff in order, but turns out I wasn't. Long story short and without the dull details, it's been an exhausting time. I shoulda already graduated from university, but I spent years without direction and not really doing what I wanted. ...

Updated 11-26-2018 at 08:59 AM by Fate

Categories
    Diary/Journal Entry , Misc.
  6. R.I.P. Willy

Hello everybody, I am writing this blog entry because Willy, one of my family's dogs, died last night.

Willy came from an animal shelter. My mother, my sister and I adopted him on October 31, 2016. He was already 10 years old at that time.
    During the last two years of his life, he was a very calm and sweet dog. He slept a lot and he also snored a lot. Sometimes, he even blocked the way like a Snorlax. He was a pleasure to be around and a great addition to the family. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Where have I been?

Some of you may know that I lost my job back in August. I did manage to find a new job in October but those two months took a toll on me and my belongings. I sold a lot of high value trading cards I had and my spriting computer. I had some spriting stuff saved on my other computer but I've been trying to recreate what was lost, which definitely isn't easy.

I've also been dealing with a lot of gender related BS, and finally coming to terms with the fact that I'm in a better mood when ...
  8. Pokemon Yellow but it's a Randomized Nuzlocke

9. May he rest in peace

Hello everybody, I hope you had / are having a fun and happy Halloween.
    Halloween was not fun or happy for me this year because one of my former teachers passed away last night. He was my teacher last year, he was a very nice teacher and he was not stressful at all. I have some great memories of him and I am going to share these memories with you.

He was my accounting criminal law teacher, and also my international accounting standards teacher. When he explained accounting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Chess Tournament Fun

I am going to write a lot of words because I am passionate about this stuff, but I'm aware not many people on here are as interested as I am, so scroll to the last spoiler for what happened.

I'm the current president of the chess club at my college. I organized a trip to the Eastern Chess Congress the past two days, because it was literally two minutes from my house and fifteen minutes from school. There were actually seven other people interested, but five ended up going (the finance ...
    Categories
    Forum Related
Page 1 of 75 1231151 ... LastLast