View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. An important birthday

So I turned 26. Yay another year passed getting through being an adult. It was an average day but for me, this birthday was very special.

Twenty years ago, I received a purple little GameBoy Colour. I still have it, battery cover lost years ago but still functioning with a distinctive scratch no the screen. With that GameBoy Colour, I got my first ever experience proper with Pokemon. Pokemon Red. I still have it, though the original was replaced due to a... miscalculation with replacing ...
    Tags: sap Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Pokemon Worlds 2018

So as many of you know. I actually had the chance to go to the Pokemon World Tournament 2018 this year. I know it's been awhile since, but I just now gathered my photos together onto my computer. Not having ever been to one before. I really had my doubts about going and had certain expectations. Beyond those, my expectations...were far exceeded. I did not expect to have as much fun as I did and NOT be in the main tournament. I got to watch the main tournaments unfold and play in some of the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Guess who's going to SPAIN NEXT YEAR

It's Xanthe.

Nah jk it's me. I just found out this past Tuesday my study abroad got approved so from January to like April or May of next year I'll be in Spain! Specifically Seville. I might try to travel around Europe some too, we'll see. But super excited!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Guess who's going to AMERICA NEXT YEAR

ME!!!!!!!!!!!

My bro and his partner are going to San Fran next year in April, and in a loljokes kind of way I was like "omg I should come" and they were like "Okay!" and I was like "REALLY?!" and they were like "YES!"

This weekend Qantas (reliable Australian airline) have a sale on tickets to certain cities in America SO I GET A GOOD DEAL AS WELL! So yeah I'll primarily be in San Fran, but I reeeeally wanna go to LA so maybe ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. We got a PUPPY!

Okay, we actually got her a little over a week ago, but I hadn't had time to post this before. xD

Meet Kona!

She is already super sweet and loves everybody. I've already taught her to sit but so far that's the only thing she really knows. xD Jack and Sophie are scared of her but Huckleberry is curious ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. And the grand prize winner...

7. My Etsy shop is up!!

Hi guys! Really hope this isn't against the rules but if it is feel free to take it down. :/

After having a fairly terrible summer i've finally gone and done something i'm really excited about. I've set up my Etsy shop and it's all up and running now. I've currently got 14 listings up, the majority from the Smaugust challenge I did over august. Some are still yet to go up. I'm really excited for this to work and for me to start to build it up and work on it. I've had it up for a few ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. GIVEAWAY on Twitter! (is an ad tbh)

(sarah did say on discord it's okay to do a one-off ad anyways ily sarah)

If you or your loved one is in need and/or want of a $15 Amazon gift card, then you MAY be in luck!

My other community, Otaku Plaza (fun fact: OP and PXR are co-affiliates!), is holding a giveaway on Twitter! All you have to do is to follow the account, RT the Event Tweet (which is pinned, so you can see it first!), and pray to get all the luck to win!

The Tweet (that you have to RT) is linked here! ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Goodbye Oakie.

Hi all.
    So, haven't spoken about my lizard for a while and this will be the last time I do so.
    Some of you may remember Oakie from a while ago when I used to have two lizards. If not, here's the little beauty.
    Spoiler:

Oakie had so many things wrong with him, from broken bones to blind in one eye but he kept on going and always was active, fast and had ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. I Choose You

Ironic title, because i cant choose a name. My mind is too busy.

Do it for me, fam
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 74 1231151 ... LastLast