View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

For anything related to PXR forum.

1. Chess Tournament Fun

I am going to write a lot of words because I am passionate about this stuff, but I'm aware not many people on here are as interested as I am, so scroll to the last spoiler for what happened.

I'm the current president of the chess club at my college. I organized a trip to the Eastern Chess Congress the past two days, because it was literally two minutes from my house and fifteen minutes from school. There were actually seven other people interested, but five ended up going (the finance ...
    Categories
    Forum Related
  2. PXR Talkshow/Interviews - Getting Started!

Most of you would be aware that I've been wanting to get up the PXR interviews again, and I've got nine questions that I've sorted out and I figure will work well.

However, I'm less inclined to call it an interview show and more of a talk show. I want to constrain the episodes to 60 minutes if possible, and I think 9 questions is a good number for getting a decent conversation going while keeping it interesting. :D

Things I need to finalise first:

1. ...
  3. PXR Audio Interviews 2.0

As some of you may know, back in 2013 I hosted a (very short-lived) show called Cross Twelve, during which I only managed to interview three people because I'm so good at keeping up with the world. Here's the thread if you're interested.

I got a job a few months back, but I'm only a casual, which means that I still have a lot of time on my hands. Soooo I was wondering...would anyone want to see this show, or some sort of variation of this show, renewed? If you would, would you want ...
  4. No Spoiler B******

Not even gonna bother putting up a disclaimer.

This is the first time I've seen a game forum have such an unhealthy obsession over avoiding game spoilers. Which is frankly ludicrous and unheard that a minority can be so whiny and so self-entitled. And to what extent will this nonsense and immaturity go? Every single ****ing thing has to be in spoilers. So I can't use new names in a Fun & Games thread if I don't spoiler it? So I have to spoiler poems and stories if I write about ...

Updated 08-18-2016 at 11:44 PM by Rival Max

Categories
    Forum Related , Rants
  5. What

Someone tell me what's going on with the whole Pikachu vs Ditto thing... I'm so out of the loop o_o

And please don't link me to those posts that are typed in the roleplay-style because that's not helpful at all.
    Categories
    Forum Related
  6. Thank You!

It's seems that this is my final stop.

I was approached by Harry back in late 2012 to help with him in rebuilding the community from PE2K and creating a new environment, which we know as PokemonCrossroads. That was start of a special journey.

Today I am resigning from the position of Senior Administrator, due to the lack of time and attention I can commit to this community. I wish everyone success and good fortune. PokemonCrossroads will always mean dear to me, as ...
  7. Is my font colour annoying?

If I could put a poll here, I would! XD

Is this font colour annoying to people?! I don't know; sometimes it blinds me, but I've been doing it for so long that it might seem weird to stop. What do you guys think?! Should I keep it or not? I'm certainly keeping my Arial font... But what about the colour?

I won't be offended if you say it's annoying because it is! 8D

Only in some situations? Never? Always? Usually when there's a wall of text, I'll refrain ...

Updated 03-31-2016 at 01:39 AM by Suicune's Fire

Categories
    Forum Related
  8. WAR

Updated 04-14-2016 at 01:07 PM by solivagant

Tags: war Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Forum Related