View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Where have I been?

Some of you may know that I lost my job back in August. I did manage to find a new job in October but those two months took a toll on me and my belongings. I sold a lot of high value trading cards I had and my spriting computer. I had some spriting stuff saved on my other computer but I've been trying to recreate what was lost, which definitely isn't easy.

I've also been dealing with a lot of gender related BS, and finally coming to terms with the fact that I'm in a better mood when ...
  2. The End of an Era: Former TCG Champion Gives Up the Ghost-type

"Sold" by Kentucky Fried Torchic
    (Sung to the tune of "Hurt" by Nine Inch Nails)

I sold my cards today
    To see how much I'd make
    A buck for five hundred
    This has to be a fake

But they are taking space
    And have seen better days
    I focus on the dough
    And sold them anyways

What have I just done
    My cardboard friends
    Every card I own
    (Well, those without a bend)
  3. I'm Still Alive

Although i'm dead inside because F---ing Monikammmmmmmmmmmmmmm-

so.... er... I've been pretty much completely absent from the forums.

Wow, I just looked at the date I joined the forum. It's kinda scary that it's been five years.

I feel kinda bad that three people wished me Happy Valentines day during the event but I didn't even realize the event was happening until today because I haven't even been on the forum since Eric's event ended like a month ago. ...
  4. Fancy New Business Cards

It only took about four months of me working at my current job for my employer to chip in to get me some nice new business cards with my current position on it. I think they look pretty good, but what do you think?

5. Horror Games and Stuff

(warnings on horror games and stuff i guess also maybe spoilers but ill try not to!)

If you remember reading my blog entry from long ago about being irrationally afraid of a video game, well I still am. BTW, the game is FNAF, so please don't make me see anything from that game haha

But recently, I've gotten hooked to two games that are classified as horror, and I actually enjoy those, and I didn't get an irrational fear over them. Character Development for me, I guess ...
    Categories
    Slice of Life , Misc.
  6. The Roommate Situation

SO those of you that have been watching the last poster wins have undoubtedly heard about this **** storm. But you've probably only heard bits and pieces of the full situation so here we go.

So this situation actually starts about two years ago. My ex-roommate, we'll call her Miss Yandere, was in the same major as one of my suitemates, Rainbow Sunshine. Miss Yandere was apparently a jerk to Rainbow Sunshine all year but she just took it as Miss Yandere being competitive. So she comes ...
    Categories
    Rants , Slice of Life
  7. Jury Maguire

For the past two weeks, I have been on call to perform my civic duty of serving on a jury for my county. This is part of a long-standing legal tradition dating back centuries and I am pleased to report that it is weathering the tests of time quite well, thank you very much for asking.

Without going into too much details about the case itself, I was initially called up to potentially serve on the twelve-man jury for a criminal case going to trial, meaning that the accused and his ...
  8. This is the Beginning of the Blog

I am starting a blog here. Let me tell you why.

Last week, I stumbled upon an old friend, in a manner of speaking. During my high school years, I was captivated by the incredible webcomic "Polkout" run by the eponymous Polk Polkster, both named after one of the greatest presidents of the United States, James K. Polk. Out of all of the influences on my sense of humor and life, Polk was one of the biggest. I did not get the chance to tell him so before his website went ...

Updated 12-09-2017 at 07:46 PM by Kentucky Fried Torchic

Tags: polkout, webcomic Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Diary/Journal Entry , Rants , Slice of Life
  9. PXR Talkshow/Interviews - Getting Started!

Most of you would be aware that I've been wanting to get up the PXR interviews again, and I've got nine questions that I've sorted out and I figure will work well.

However, I'm less inclined to call it an interview show and more of a talk show. I want to constrain the episodes to 60 minutes if possible, and I think 9 questions is a good number for getting a decent conversation going while keeping it interesting. :D

Things I need to finalise first:

1. ...
  10. Everything going on!

Well we sold the house in less than 2 weeks on the market and we've already moved into the new place. You never realized how much crap you have until you have to move it....ALL! This moving deal hasn't really bothered me as much as I thought it would. Maybe it's because I try to ignore it or it just hasn't hit me yet. I really feel like we're on vacation for a long time and just waiting to go home. Mind you I'm almost 30 and this is the first time I've ever had to move. I think another reason is ...
    Categories
    Slice of Life
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast