View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Where have I been?

Some of you may know that I lost my job back in August. I did manage to find a new job in October but those two months took a toll on me and my belongings. I sold a lot of high value trading cards I had and my spriting computer. I had some spriting stuff saved on my other computer but I've been trying to recreate what was lost, which definitely isn't easy.

I've also been dealing with a lot of gender related BS, and finally coming to terms with the fact that I'm in a better mood when ...
  2. Moonlight Silver episode 95 delayed

I'm delaying today's episode to allow one of the locations Moonlight Silver is posted on to come back up, so every location it is posted at can all receive the latest episode together.
  3. Birthday break!

Moonlight Silver is taking a break today so I can enjoy my birthday festivities and plan out the remixed Lugia arc a little more.

Thanks for the well wishes so far!
    Categories
    Announcements
  4. Where have I been?

I suppose you're wondering where I have been the last week, with no Moonlight Silver or Island Sun released last week.

Well, my PC's hard drive died on me, and I had to shop around, find a new PC I liked, get the means to pay for it and set it up, but now that we are all set up, I can continue posting again.
    Categories
    Announcements
  5. Flood

Hey guys, I had no idea where to post this, so I just made a blog, but I have some bad news. You may have seen the news about Hurricane Harvey, and well, turns out my house got flooded. The water reached 4 feet. We did thankfully manage to save some of our possessions, and some friends offered us a place to stay for the time being. Beyond that, though, I don't know what to do...

Well, take care, everyone.
  6. Pressing Words

So I started up a writing blog to like dump my ****, especially original content, since it's much easier to keep track of my projects that way and way more organized (plus I've been very iffy of publishing original content on fanfiction forums). Feel free to give it a read, when you're on the white throne and combating constipation – that's how I envision my readers appreciating the **** I churn out XD I mean, it's kinda comforting having confidence that I at least have a reader base, because who ...