View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. Hey from beyond the grave.

Just kidding: nobody liked me enough to actually get me a grave.

But hey, guys! I'm still alive, despite the unannounced break again.

Since the last time I made a post about my life, which was quite a while ago, I thought I was getting stuff in order, but turns out I wasn't. Long story short and without the dull details, it's been an exhausting time. I shoulda already graduated from university, but I spent years without direction and not really doing what I wanted. ...

Updated 11-26-2018 at 08:59 AM by Fate

Categories
    Diary/Journal Entry , Misc.
  2. Horror Games and Stuff

(warnings on horror games and stuff i guess also maybe spoilers but ill try not to!)

If you remember reading my blog entry from long ago about being irrationally afraid of a video game, well I still am. BTW, the game is FNAF, so please don't make me see anything from that game haha

But recently, I've gotten hooked to two games that are classified as horror, and I actually enjoy those, and I didn't get an irrational fear over them. Character Development for me, I guess ...
    Categories
    Slice of Life , Misc.
  3. Guess who wants to say hi!

Wanna see the face behind that one brilliant and insightful blog post?

Warning: Extreme cuteness ahead.

Spoiler:

And here he is tired of my s*** because I woke him up for this.
    Spoiler:
    Categories
    Misc.
  4. I have a special message for you all.

7egggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg, bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
    mnq2m2.. n44444444444kt
    m

m kijouuuuuu

l'56 9
    That's not from me--it's from my rat. I don't speak rat, so I have no idea what he meant. But I think he said hi.
    Categories
    Creative Works , Misc.
  5. Flood

Hey guys, I had no idea where to post this, so I just made a blog, but I have some bad news. You may have seen the news about Hurricane Harvey, and well, turns out my house got flooded. The water reached 4 feet. We did thankfully manage to save some of our possessions, and some friends offered us a place to stay for the time being. Beyond that, though, I don't know what to do...

Well, take care, everyone.
  6. #NotMyPresident

Hey, all. You're all probably aware that there's a lot of protests in the wake of Trump's electoral college victory. I don't know if you're aware of the NotMyPresident movement putting pressure on the electoral college to follow the popular vote.

The situation, as concisely as I can describe it, is this. Donald Trump has not been finalized as president elect. The future president will not be officially chosen until December 19, 2016, when the electoral college convenes to cast their ...
  7. Office Hours with State Representative Gary Howell recap

Yesterday, my mom and I went to “office hours” for our State Representative, Gary Howell (R-Deerfield Township, 82nd District), being held in the mid-afternoon at Hungry Dan’s in Lapeer. It was our first time doing something like this and meeting to discuss state and local issues with any elected state official.

My mom and I were the first to show up. Among the topics my mom had in mind were about the roll-out of smart meters by DTE Energy, and the highly-controversial transgender ...
    Categories
    Slice of Life , Misc.
  8. Click here to waste your time.

Yeah, I don't actually have anything to say. I just didn't wanna see that ugly 0 next to my "Blog Entries" anymore.

But since you were kind enough to visit, I'll let you in on a great secret.

Spoiler:
    I killed Mufasa.
    Categories
    Misc.
  9. I can't belive it's been that long already!

I’m finding it hard to believe that as of May 31 this year, it will have been 10 years since I graduated from LakeVille High School. The road to there, especially my senior year, was very rocky, to say the least.

The end of high school was kind of bittersweet, because although I would miss the few friends that I had from school, I would be glad that I didn’t have to deal with all the crap involved with the public school system. I almost didn’t graduate as I lost a credit and a half ...
  10. Does anyone know javascript?

I'm needing someone to help me out with Javascript for Pokemon Prism. Here's the lowdown:

Well, Gigi is like a javascript wizard, so she made a script for the generator for Pokémon Prism:
    http://pokemonprism.weebly.com/generator.html

This is the code:
    http://pastebin.com/HYwEZPFu

generate an image for an egg on the actual generator. See how it generates the egg image with each one? I know it would take a lot of time and probably several
    Categories
    Misc.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast