View RSS Feed

Most Popular Blogs

1. Pokemon

I do enjoy pokemon, it's improved my life with it's fun gameplay and witty monster design. Why, the only game I enjoy more is Halo: Combat Evolved for the PC! I hope to see great things crop up on this excellent website.

~D
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Fairy Types! Woo!

Sylveon is officially a Dragon Slayer!

Okay okay, I know, everyone and their mother hates Fairy types (but apparently not enough to put the game down...huh). There is rhyme and reason to the Fairy type! Game Freak wanted something to combat Dragon Types. They even KNEW that people didn't want Dragon Types combated in any way, but they felt it would be best for younger players that Dragon Types not be overpowered.

I agree with their choice. They came up with the Fairy ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Feels Like Home

You know I'm not one to do blog posts because I feel like I don't have very much to say so I'm not quite sure how long this will be. It always seems longer in my head then what I seem to type out.

I was looking around at PE2K to see what was going on with that place and it's quite sad to see what has happened to it. I had joined PE2K way back in 2003 when it was still on Pro Boards and then PE2K moved to Invision Free and there I was one of the very first ones to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Thank you for the prayers

On Saturday, October 5th, 2013 at roughly around 7:06pm, my wonderful, compassionate, and loving mother passed from the pressures and troubles of this life and began her journey into the next life. I hope she is happy and peaceful in heaven now, and I know God and our lord Jesus Christ are watching over her and keeping her safe, comfortable, and free from pain and weakness.

When there was nothing that could be done, we freed her from all those man-made chemicals and devices, and stayed ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. I never learneded to read!

A pokemon forum such as this, is very rare. While I consider this to be pe2k 2, it is different. When I started at PE2K I didnt know more than 5 people. Over the next year I only met people in the battling center, more specifically people in my clan. Compared to some of the other members who joined at the same time. It took me years to break out of the battling center and pay attention to the rest of the forum.

Dont get me wrong I loved the Battlig Center and all the amazing people ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. My Reaction To Chars Reactions

A couple of week ago, one of the coolest Mega Evolutions ever was revealed. After words I looked around for ways to express how I felt. Then I noticed Chars Reaction Blog and this is how I felt.

I couldnt explain the rush I felt when I noticed the new sleek design. Then I noticed its typing and

Updated 10-16-2013 at 03:51 PM by Rival Max

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Professor Oak is better than you and you know it ;)

So a simple question was brought up recently. That question being "If Each Professor From Each Region Were to Battle, Who Would ?"

Well this answer couldn't be anymore simple and guess what every gamer who picked up Red/Blue/Green in fact this man introduced the whole world to pokemon. Thats right Im talking about a true master and real the grandfather of all of pokemon.

Updated 10-23-2013 at 05:46 PM by Rival Max

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. So today I heard that PE2K and it’s forum has been permanently deleted.

As I can’t get it to load and Google search yields nothing, I suppose it’s true. It was such a massive part of my life aged 12 to 16/17 I feel like I need to say something. Hearing the news totally ruined my day to be honest and even though PXR has sprung from its ashes, I felt a huge tug of nostalgia and sadness when I remembered the fun and, in a sense, escapism that the place offered me. I was picked on a fair bit when I first started secondary school and on PE2K I made friends, I had fun, I ...
    Tags: pe2k Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. So we finally have a Pokemon showdown server....

Link to our server: http://crossroads.psim.us/

I'll be handpicking the staff based on qualifications, personality, etc as well as prior experience on showdown (if applicable) though staff promotions arent necessarily final until we get a sizable amount of activity on the server.

Updated 12-13-2013 at 03:16 AM by shaymin

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. A XaiakuX Blog

Yeah, don't get comfy with it. This is probably the only one that I'll ever do. So it's gonna be long, and it's gonna talk about me a whole lot. If you don't want to read a bunch of crap about me, then go away. This is the story about me, and how I came to find Pe2k, what all I've done on and for Pe2k, and PxR, and still doing on PxR.

A lot of you don't realize that I'm actually secretly becoming a huge work-a-holic for this forum/site. Though optionally volunteering to take on way
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast