View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Moonlight Silver episode 88a--The Afterpost

This week, our heroes arrive in Cianwood City--Jasmine gets the medicine she needs, and Ash takes on the tough but sweet Chuck for a Storm Badge.

The biggest change was taking out Team Rocket--as a general rule across the remix, they (or another evil team) do not interrupt a major competition unless the original was just too funny to cut, or it is important that they mess everything up.

I also elaborated on what the medicine for Amphy was--since we don't know what's in ...

Updated 08-17-2017 at 12:28 AM by EmeraldSky

Categories
    Pokemon , Creative Works
  2. Life got the best of me again...

Last couple of weeks/months have been a bit rough. Not all bad, but it's certainly kept me busier and more stressed than usual.

As some may- or may not know- I graduated in May. Which meant I immediately began working on my demo reel and preparing for my job hunt. Without going into the details, a bunch of software issues sprang up that made this task near impossible for a few weeks. Just as things were looking bleak, an opportunity presented itself: I got accepted into graduate ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Flea Market

So I went to the flea market today to buy a new phone and while I was there I bought something additional.

It's a unicorn. But this isn't just any unicorn.

It lights up!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The 5th: IT'S LIVE

https://discord.gg/kEq2Hvg

The above Discord Link is the permanent link to the A I O I server. That acronym has nearly zero meaning right now but it is also a really cool looking acronym, so there. The rules will be explained within the Discord in its entirety, but basically: Don't be a jerk, PG-13 content rating, and the rest is related to AIOI directly. I, the GM, should be the only moderator.

It would be best to read all the rules directly from the source, and do ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Moonlight Silver episode 87--The Afterpost

This week, Ash and the gang arrive in Olivine City, where they meet the Gym Leader Jasmine and have a terrifying encounter at Olivine Lighthouse!

The biggest change (besides Luce's evolution, Mega Evolution, and more lore of Mega Evolution and the Swanna Song to set up for next week) was cutting Janina (as Jasmine does not have any attendants that actually battle you in the games--the two random trainers she gains in HG/SS simply thank you for helping Amphy), and giving Jasmine a ...
    Categories
    Pokemon , Creative Works
  6. Ho oh Reborn

It seems Fate has rubbed off on me, i guess i am too much like Ho Oh than i realize. Maybe i should change my name to Ho Oh.

Suicune's Fire told me never to disappear like Fate, i broke my promise lol
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Fustration.

Ughhh I can tell this month is not going to be a great month for myself mentally. Stress levels will be at the max.

So, first off, Oakie is being an aggressive little *insert expletive here*. Every time i get him out of his cage, he goes to attack. He seems very aggravated by touching him, however, he desperately scratches to be let out of his cage. As soon as I open the cage he goes right for me. Now he has even started to chase you. Say you were sitting on the sofa and he was the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Pokémon Gummis

So I was at my local publix (grocery store) the other day shopping for the essentials when I came across a peculiar item at the entrance to the soup aisle.

And I know what you're thinking. Are those Pokémon Gummis? Yes they are! It's got Squirtle, Bulbasaur, Charmander, Gengar, Pikachu, and a Pikachu's head that's pink for some reason? So now to answer your other question.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I JUST GOT MY FIRST AUTHOR RESEARCH PAPER BACK FROM THE JOURNAL MY THESIS PROFESSOR AND I SUBMITTED IT TO: WE JUST NEED TO MAKE SOME EDITS AND IT WILL BE PUBLISHED!!!

I HAVE A FIRST AUTHOR PAPER FROM MY WORK IN UNDERGRAD!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Moonlight Silver episode 86--The Afterpost

This week, Misty competes in her sixth Pokethlon, only to find out that Nurse Joy is one of her competition.

The original episode was interesting and very sweet, but it also presented the opportunity for me to experiment--what if, instead of the Nurse Joy fearing the water Pokemon, she was actually one of the competition for someone?

So after removing Team Rocket, this episode was very easy to transform into a Pokethlon. I had Nurse Joy use a Blissey for competition as ...

Updated 08-06-2017 at 12:16 AM by EmeraldSky

Categories
    Pokemon , Entertainment
Page 11 of 75 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast