View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Couldn't sleep, but not for the reasons you guys may think

Before I go on, I want to point out one thing: I'm setting up a tumblr sideblog that'll go over all my epic adventures in Alpha Sapphire, and I may bring it here, too. I guess We'll have to see how it goes!

Secondly, you will not believe what happened last night.

No, I couldn't sleep, but...not...actually because of ORAS hype....

I caught a 24-hour stomach flu last night, presumably from work.
    It's either that or food poisoning from Subway, but ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Wondering if I can find some more Artists to learn from~

Herro! I was wondering if there were any artists out there who would offer to teach me how they do they're art? Recently, I've been running out of ideas to draw, write, ect. I really wanna learn from some people with experiance! If you could teach me, for example, making a turorial, that would be great! If you can't, I'd gladly add you on Google+ or any other screensharing site~ Again, thankyou for your time, and please consider this! ^///^ <3

-poofs-

Updated 11-20-2014 at 09:07 PM by Salacune

Tags: artist Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. GOOD LUCK GETTING ME TO SLEEP TONIGHT, GUYS

Seriously, it's getting harder and harder to contain my excitement BY THE MINUTE. I am seriously going to have to dose up on my sleeping pills tonight, otherwise there's no way I'll ever fall asleep.

OH MY GOD IT'S TOMORROW NIGHT AT MIDNIGHT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

JAkfmldslafjsnijwneiajnwjiffnjnjewnfjwen

I HAVE NEVER BEEN SO PUMPED FOR A POKEMON GAME. Not even XY, though I was really excited. LIke, really, I've been prepping myself and EVERYTHING. I HAVE ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A new fanfic on PXR

Guys. Read this. http://www.pokemoncrossroads.com/for...095#post114095

This was written by Scytherwolf, who joined the forums recently. Some of you may already be familiar with her fanfiction but those who aren't are seriously missing out. I am here to recommend this fanfic to you people. So go check it out, the first chapter is up.

Seriously. You won't regret it. It's epic.
  5. Braixen is Back

Hello folks!

Some of you may have realized I was very inactive for a while, some of you may not have. To make a long story short I was very busy with school, and two jobs, and also had some health concerns going on. Don't worry though, I am okay and I am back in action. I have some major projects at school to do and then my exams but I shall be using this as a study break and will continue my activity next semester as I won't be working both of my jobs (they are seasonal). If I happen ...
    Tags: busy, jobs, plants, school Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. So... Much... Waiting...

If anybody uses Windows Movie Maker, and has over 6 hours of footage that needs to be transfered to WMM from another source file... I feel your pain...

This is crap... I'm slowly regretting being so cheap...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. N is for November

N is for November. And also, NaNoWriMo. One last thing it could possibly stand for, well for me, is Neverwinter.

So I guess this is the first blog entry for the month of November. I don't have a favourite month per se, but November cuts it close. It's when the school year wraps up and I get less-than-ideal exam grades (Pfft.) and for this year's November, my classmates and I decide for a motley crew of adventurers questing across the world of Neverwinter Nights~ So I normally go for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Listening to Polaroids of 1989

So I just got my copy of Taylor Swift's latest record 1989~

I really liked her change in style, fully moving gear over to pop from the country ballads and love songs that shot her to stardom. I know a lot of fans didn't take well to the sudden migration of genre but I felt that it was an appropriate metamorphosis. Perhaps I'm a little biased, due to my synthpop/electronic preferences in music, and 1989 definitely shows her exploration into electropop (which I hope she'll carry on ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Korean Pop Amidst Teachers

Just an anecdote.

I was in the English Department in our school, doing stuff related to Editorial Writing. Then I found a teacher who is fan of Korean Pop.

Evidences include:

1. Out of the blue, EXO's Growl started to play. I was looking for the souce. The teacher looked confused, probably thinking that the song came from someone, like me. Then she checked her phone. GROWL WAS HER RINGTONE WTF.

2. A little later, the other teachers were ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Noose in the Air

What I don't understand is why smoking is not banned entirely, like drug possession. Like if drugs are so dangerous and hazardous to one's health, how are tobacco and nicotine any better? In fact, the effects of smoking are more pervasive since it just doesn't affect one person only. (On the other hand, a "high" person doesn't spread their "high"ness as if it's an airborne virus.) At least I'm not forced to secondhand "do weed" (or whatever the correct verb is, IDRK). ...

Updated 10-26-2014 at 12:25 PM by solivagant

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 51 of 75 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast