View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. GTS

I think I'm hating the GTS and I have only been on there once so far in Black 2. I look for some non english pokemon of certain egg groups and they want all legendaries some under level 9! They don't come that low! lol or just insane things. I wish I had alot more level 100 ho-oh's or nincada's!

sorry I'm venting my rage at this. Thanks for listening and that is all!

-takes a bow-

Corey
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The new kid on the block

So I'm new here and I find I like it here. Everyone's really nice and very helpful! I just want to throw this out there too. To anyone that's reading this. If you need a pokemon that isn't super hard to get and even most that are. Just ask and I'll try to get you one. I only have black 2 and an unplayed copy of diamond or platinum. I'll do my best to help anyone out! Other than that thanks for having me here!

Corey/Tobyaz/Kyte
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Becoming fancier~

I'm becoming fancier and stuff! :D I've got the basics of GIMP down, which was used to create my avatar and banner, so, now on to the even fancier stuff! Like shards and curved edges!

its like christmas up in here
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Gogoatin' to Steal Yo Girl

This just had to be blogged.

Spoiler:

TO GOATFINITY, AND BEYOND.
  5. Latest Banner Creation!

Howdy guys! :D

Got some good news! I'm getting over this darn cold! When I'm better, I'll be posting more articles on the main site--I promise. And maybe doing all those things I promised I would do, like move my Crystal Clear Nuzlocke log over here. We'll see how things go, though, haha.

In the meantime, enjoy this cheesy banner I made.

Yep, ...
  6. <3 PXR

I'm so glad this forum came to be. I don't know about you guys, but I see nothing but good things coming from this! So far I love this forum. I've really been trying to get involved as much as I can!

That's all I have to say.

I <3 PXR
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Interesting - we get Blogs?

It's like my Vlogs, BUT IN WORD FORM 8D

Hahaha. Well, this is an interesting (and new for me) part of the website. Maybe I'll utilise this as a way for people to stay up-to-date on my life and to update you all with my new videos ;D haha.

Anyway, let's have a quick update from moi: currently revising for 6 exams I have coming up. Two on the 13th May, two on 24th May, one on 3rd June and the final one on 6th June. I really hate Maths - just saying.

But
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Daily Lives of High School Boys

I'm probably the only one that thinks this'll be the best high school slice of life comedy ever.

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. 25 Hours to go!

So, there are 25 hours until our launch! Well, a little under 25, but you know.

This is all I have to say, honestly. I'm not a very good blogger. :B

Just be excited! It's been almost five long months working on this project, and I'm excited as ever to see it finally take off!
    Tags: launch Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Countdown Begins

www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

So the countdown begins and in 5 more days and this place will be officially open. Who's looking forward to it?
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 256573747576 LastLast