View RSS Feed

Chakramaster

A Sudden Change...(silly Mod Ch)

Rate this Entry
Well today marks the day something odd happened. I woke up to some weird smell. I felt all weird and suddenly...my body felt different. Trying to get up posed a bit more...difficult than usual. Suddenly looking down at my arms. I noticed...my fur no longer yellow. In fact, it was white. It even felt like something was caught up underneath my arms, but I ignored this.

I'm able to finally push myself out of my bed and slowly walk over to a mirror. To my surprise...I had be turned into an Emolga! How did this happen?! First thing that jumped to my mind...Neo. He must have had something to do with this. Last thing I remember. He wanted somethingblikenit to happen one day. I just HAVE to get to the bottom of this

*Falls back over*

Ugh, but I have to get used to this new body. I already have all these crazy thoughts running around my mind. Making me feel more....mischievous. Is this how Neo feels ALL the time?

*End Day 1* (check back here each day this week for an update to this)!

Day 2

Well now I've got the walking thing down, but every attempt to fly has ended with me jumping out of the tree and falling right to a hard THUD on the ground. Trying to mingle with other Emolga only end up with me having my food stolen. My poor apples! ;o;

Another thing, Emolga have no gender differences. How am I supposed to tell the difference!? We all look the same! We won't know until we get up close or possibly hear each others voices. Normally being a Pikachu I was able to get my electric attacks down in a snap. These others though are...how should I put it. Odd? I'm not so used to using Attract in this way. Acrobatics? I can't even fly yet! I seem to have another too....Energy Ball is it?

Life as an Emolga is hard.....maybe it's time I get help. Neo is our usual sky squirrel. He could probably help me learn more. Maybe next time I'll have learned more.

Day 5

I've fit in! I have become of the group of the Emolga you see in the forest! I have learned to glide. I may not be able to openly fly yet, but I'm mostly in a tall tree before I start out right now anyway. Berries and apples are what we go for. That along with playing small tricks on the big Pokémon around the nest.

I still haven't really learned a few things, but after spending five days as an Emolga. I can openly say it's....pretty fun =3

Day 7

I am an Emolga. This is not a question anymore. In seven day I learned of my true self. Apples are some of my favorite food ever! There's just no competition! I learned to fly! Sure it took me a long time, but flying around is the best way to get around! Now we new Emolga can and WILL accept our new form because it is our true selves! We ARE Emolga and we are the BEST!

*Flies away into the distance*

Submit "A Sudden Change...(silly Mod Ch)" to Digg Submit "A Sudden Change...(silly Mod Ch)" to del.icio.us Submit "A Sudden Change...(silly Mod Ch)" to StumbleUpon Submit "A Sudden Change...(silly Mod Ch)" to Google

Updated 03-04-2018 at 03:22 AM by Chakramaster

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Yep, yep, I take full responsibility for this!

I hope you enjoy the new you!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neo Emolga
    Yep, yep, I take full responsibility for this!

I hope you enjoy the new you!
    It's so weird Neo! How do you do this?! These..."things" under my arms feel so weird. Not having to rely on my tail for balance IS throwing me off my balance! This is crazy! And for no reason I feel like running around all energetic-like and can't because I can barely even walk right now. And these crazy thoughts! It's no wonder you're always pulling off these kinds of pranks and mischievous things.

First few things to sort out: how to walk, how to run, how to battle, and how to get these crazy thoughts out of my head. Maybe eventually....fly.

You did make this temporary....didn't you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Chakramaster
    It's so weird Neo! How do you do this?! These..."things" under my arms feel so weird. Not having to rely on my tail for balance IS throwing me off my balance! This is crazy! And for no reason I feel like running around all energetic-like and can't because I can barely even walk right now. And these crazy thoughts! It's no wonder you're always pulling off these kinds of pranks and mischievous things.

First few things to sort out: how to walk, how to run, how to battle, and how to get these crazy thoughts out of my head. Maybe eventually....fly.

You did make this temporary....didn't you?
    Did I? Who truly knows but... me!?

Oh, you get used to that. It takes a little practice. Sometimes it helps if you sing "I believe I can fly" while deploying your arm flaps. It's great, you get the ability to fly like a bird without losing your hands! I've made all your dreams come true!
    Alright this actually scared me at first since it sounded like some kind of neurological symptoms if you were smelling stuff differently xD I'm glad you're ok and only turned into an Emolga.
    @Neo Emolga oh come ooon. No fair!

Yeah it took me awhile back when I became a Pikachu after being human for so long. Now this? I'm no longer a mouse. I'm a flying squirrel so yeah it's taking some getting used to for sure....exclude the flying for now. These arms flaps feel waaaay more rubbery than they should aha. I just don't wanna test it until I get the hang of it. Else I'll end up like those two cops that aimed for the bushes off that giant building. Hehe, silly humans. OH ARCEUS the mischievous laugh is sneaking out. SEND HELP!

Wait I don't have hands. I have paws...you have hands? Plus this isn't a dream come true. I have other dreams ;)

@Pokemon Trainer Sarah OMG nooooo :0 I didn't mean to make it sound serious. Maybe I'll adjust the title real quick to (parody/Mod Ch) for clarification to ruduce the rate of heart attacks...sorry Sarah :( we can blame PXR's typical mischievous flying squirrel for this. Though I better clarify and say Neo since PXR is about to be overloaded with us now. XD
    Haha it's all good Chakra! :) I was about to yell at you to go to hospital XD