View RSS Feed

Cleobel

May he rest in peace

Rate this Entry
Hello everybody, I hope you had / are having a fun and happy Halloween.
Halloween was not fun or happy for me this year because one of my former teachers passed away last night. He was my teacher last year, he was a very nice teacher and he was not stressful at all. I have some great memories of him and I am going to share these memories with you.

He was my accounting criminal law teacher, and also my international accounting standards teacher. When he explained accounting criminal law, he always played the role of the bad guy : "Imagine that a bad guy whose name is [his name] launders money / doesn't pay his taxes / ... ". These explanations always put a smile on my face and helped me study this subject.
He was also the corporate law teacher of another class. I struggled with that subject and I had a very stressful corporate law teacher. So, I asked the now-deceased teacher for help. He helped me, he answered my questions and I got a good grade for the corporate law exam.

I will keep these great memories of my late teacher.
He passed away due to a rapidly progressing cancer. I hope that he did not suffer too much before his death. Even though I am heartbroken because he died, I am also thankful I got to know him. May he rest in peace.

Submit "May he rest in peace" to Digg Submit "May he rest in peace" to del.icio.us Submit "May he rest in peace" to StumbleUpon Submit "May he rest in peace" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Really sorry to heard this. People say hate is a strong word, but when it comes to cancer, I see no qualms in stamping that miserable disease with that word. Too many people have been its victim, including my own mom.

He seemed like a really nice guy and what he did to help you out was really commendable. We definitely need more people like that in the world. Still, the best way to honor the memory of someone special is to follow their good example and adopt the caring, consideration, and helpfulness they shared in their life and make it your own practice.
    @Neo Emolga Thank you for your comment. It means a lot to me. Following the good example of my late teacher sounds like an excellent idea. Sorry to hear that your mom was also a victim of cancer. May she rest in peace.
    Wow, that's awful. Really sorry to hear, Cleo. :[
    @Bulbasaur Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it.
    Val I'm so sorry to hear this. It's awful... Teachers can have a really strong impact on us and I, too, have many good memories of awesome teachers. I hope you're doing okay. <3
    @Suicune's Fire Thank you for your comment. It means a lot to me.
    Approximately one hour ago, a final tribute to the deceased teacher was organised at college. I am still feeling very sad. :/
    No worries. <3

It's really nice that a tribute was organised in his honour. I hope you can remember him well and all the happiness he brought you.
    @Suicune's Fire Thank you for your comment. Yes, it is really nice that a tribute was organised in his honour. Grief hurts, though.
    @Cleobel It’s sad that sometimes the best and most helpful and friendly people in our lives come in for such a short time. He came into your life for just a year and gave you wonderful memories and helped you in a way that made you feel comfortable and happy.

It’s rare to see someone that’s willing to go the distance to help others succeed and ensure they’re prepared. I’m sorry to hear of this passing. Hopefully all will be well soon. Treasure these great memories. People like this come into your life for a reason.
    @Chakramaster Thank you for your comment. I appreciate it.