View RSS Feed

ant2011

Where have I been?

Rate this Entry
Some of you may know that I lost my job back in August. I did manage to find a new job in October but those two months took a toll on me and my belongings. I sold a lot of high value trading cards I had and my spriting computer. I had some spriting stuff saved on my other computer but I've been trying to recreate what was lost, which definitely isn't easy.

I've also been dealing with a lot of gender related BS, and finally coming to terms with the fact that I'm in a better mood when I feel feminine and I'm miserable when I'm masculine which leads me to wonder if maybe I'm trans. I've been doing a lot of soul-searching and still am. I'm looking into getting a therapist for this because I know it's not something I can tackle on my own despite my hatred of therapists.

But yeah, that's where I've been lately and what I've been up to.

Submit "Where have I been?" to Digg Submit "Where have I been?" to del.icio.us Submit "Where have I been?" to StumbleUpon Submit "Where have I been?" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Slice of Life , Jobs , Announcements

Comments

@ant2011 Sorry to hear that you lost your job and that you had to sell some of your belongings. :/ Congratulations on your new job! Good luck with your new job, soul-searching and finding a therapist!