View RSS Feed

Fate

Hey from beyond the grave.

Rate this Entry
Just kidding: nobody liked me enough to actually get me a grave.

But hey, guys! I'm still alive, despite the unannounced break again.

Since the last time I made a post about my life, which was quite a while ago, I thought I was getting stuff in order, but turns out I wasn't. Long story short and without the dull details, it's been an exhausting time. I shoulda already graduated from university, but I spent years without direction and not really doing what I wanted. I was starting to fix that since I was last here, but it's taken more than I thought. But now I've a good idea, at least, of what I want out of life and am on a steady path there. I do look back at what appear to have been wasted years, but regardless, I'm happy with where I am now.

Anyway, sorry for the sudden leave again! I guess I'm not good at focusing on more than one or two things at once. But I think 'bout you guys all the time! I know, I shoulda visited more. Hope you've all been doing super well, though. Lotsa love. <3

Submit "Hey from beyond the grave." to Digg Submit "Hey from beyond the grave." to del.icio.us Submit "Hey from beyond the grave." to StumbleUpon Submit "Hey from beyond the grave." to Google

Updated 11-26-2018 at 08:59 AM by Fate

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Diary/Journal Entry , Misc.

Comments

Welcome back, @Fate! And good luck with your studies. :)
    Hey sometimes we need to just ignore it all and focus on the main objective. I have ADD pretty bad a have to try focusing on everything. Heck it took me 4 extra years to even get a degree. School for me was has always been pretty challenging, so I know all too well how it can be.

If ever you need a break. We’re here for you man! Whether that be to take a break and just talk to you or to have a fun game night and get your mind off things. Glad to hear how everything seems to be on track now for you! Hopefully there’s no curveballs thrown your way, but expect it to possibly happen too. Just in case
    Welcome back ghost Fate! Glad everything is going well for you now :)
    Thank you, guise. <3
    That's okay, I no longer like graphic design and am thinking about a programming career or anything else. XD In the meantime I'm floating, which isn't great for life direction, but it gives me time to think about what I want to get back on my feet. You're a step above me!

Btw missed you.
    Aww, if you'd told me you were dead I would've gotten you a grave! :( Glad you're back though.
    Ah, no worries, dude. Sometimes the road from Point A to Point B isn't straight and easy all the time, but you can always still get there. :3

And you'll get there. :3
    Thank you, guys, for the sweet words and support. Really appreciate all of you. <3