View RSS Feed

Cleobel

I have a new friend! :D

Rate this Entry
Hello everybody! As mentioned in the title, I have a new friend, so I thought I could write a blog entry about her.
Meet Mouchette! :)

She is a golden retriever and she is 9 years old (born on September 20, 2009).
Her previous owner passed away a few days ago and the family of her previous owner could not keep her, so they posted an online ad in order to rehome her. That's how my family found out about her.
Two days ago (November 30), my mother, my sister and I met Mouchette for the first time. After meeting her and talking with the people who were trying to rehome her, we already really liked her.
Yesterday (December 1), we adopted her and we welcomed her into the family. As you can see on the picture, she already likes the sofa. :)

Mouchette (pronounced moo-SHET) means "little fly" in French. She already had this name before my family adopted her, and she was used to this name, so my family kept it.
Yesterday, Mouchette was stressed (probably because of the new environment and/or because of her previous owner's death), but she is already a bit calmer today. She seems to enjoy being petted and she has already licked my face several times.
Cleo and Mouchette have been ignoring each other most of the time so far, but Orion is afraid of Mouchette. I hope that Mouchette will adapt to her new situation soon and I hope that Orion will understand that Mouchette is not dangerous.

Thanks for reading! :)

Submit "I have a new friend! :D" to Digg Submit "I have a new friend! :D" to del.icio.us Submit "I have a new friend! :D" to StumbleUpon Submit "I have a new friend! :D" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Congratulations on your new friend Mouchette! I'm sure she will soon feel right at home even if she misses her previous owner. It's very kind of you to adopt her! :)
    @Pokemon Trainer Sarah Thank you very much! :)
    YOU HAVE A GOLDEN RETRIEVER TOO NOW AWESOME!!! :D

She sounds like an awesome dog. I'm glad you gave her a new home!
    @Scytherwolf Thank you for your comment! Yes, she is awesome. :D How is Kona doing?
    OH, SHE'S GORGEOUS
    @Fate Thank you for your comment! Yes, she is gorgeous. :D
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleobel
    @Scytherwolf Thank you for your comment! Yes, she is awesome. :D How is Kona doing?
    Kona is doing great! She's learned a lot. c:
    She looks like a really good doggo. Please give her big rubbies and huggies on my behalf. :3
    @Scytherwolf I'm glad to hear that! c:
    @Neo Gloom Thank you for your comment! Yes, she is a very good dog. And I definitely will. :3
    Updated 12-04-2018 at 07:05 PM by Cleobel
    Cute doggo friendo
    She looks adorable, Cleo! Hopefully she warms up to you all there soon enough. Sometimes it just takes some time. Especially after they lose their owner like that. Hopefully she can give you many of warm smiles and many wonderful memories to come.
    @Amewsing @Chakramaster

Thank you for your comments! Mouchette has been warming up to my family in the past few days. :)
    Aw Val this is awesome! I'm so happy that you have a new friend now. <3 It's destiny that you and Mouchette (love the name by the way) met after recent events! I'm sure she'll have a very lovely life with you and your family.
    @Suicune's Fire Thank you very much! :)