View RSS Feed

Fate

So...

Rate this Entry
I think I might go for four more months of this season, but I'm still trying to find my first one with the other team. This will help reduce pressure on the horse and keep it moist. But I'm not sure whether to use the same book I'm reading or something else. What do you guys think I should do?

Also, I've been watching the news conference on CNN today and now I want some cactus candy. Does anyone know how much money I need? I don't want to hear the whole story about how I said Albert would do it. Maybe when we go to the moon and we see how many people are dying from their eyes, we can get a little closer to the future. But that is just a tiny part of the problem.

For now, I think I should just take a shower and try to find out how to sing with the X-Men.

Submit "So..." to Digg Submit "So..." to del.icio.us Submit "So..." to StumbleUpon Submit "So..." to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Diary/Journal Entry

Comments

I want some of your drugs mate
    Dear Fate's Diary,

He's lost it. Please delete all further entries. They will probably only incriminate him and reveal hideous truths nobody would have otherwise uncovered.

Sincerely,
    Fate's Moist Horse
    Where is the like button for this blog and these comments? Cause these are all incredibly amazing. xD Wrap it all up and call it an early Christmas gift.
    It appears that the game is still under way. Whether or not I can make two more mistakes would lead me to want some extra weight. For now, there is no doubt that there are interesting questions here and there. Who's going to have to keep Jeanne quiet and let her know that she managed to stay alive? Where are those pictures of the Cold War?

Only one thing is clear: I don't like alcohol and water.
    This is why I love you all. <3