View RSS Feed

Green

My sleep life

Rate this Entry
It is nonexistent. It is really starting to water me off. Especially at this very instant. It is 1 am, at the time of writing this; and here i am im bed, trying to sleep. That is a pretty normal human occurance, right? Even though i am practically an insomniac, it is normal for humans, right?

You would think. Unless you are the people in my house who likes to watch tv. Loudly. Oh, i am sorry. I am sorry my sleep is inconviencing your bad word parade. By all means, blare your show in the air, while you dont even watch it and just play your bad word again game on your phone. By all farfenugen means, have your fun, it is so not at the expense of my mental state. Nope, im fine. I am not plotting your death or how many ways i can fit a rusty spoon in your eye. Nope. I. Am. Fine.

I am not fine.

I want to scream at the top of my lungs. I want to cuss you out. I want sweet relief of this insufferable existence. I am so mad cant even breathe straight. I am breathing with my mouth slanted. That is how mad i am. Mouth slanting mad. I would be fine, if it wasnt for this stupid heiny, fart saving, carpet store monkey toucher.

Let me sleep, you stinkin lip fart.

Submit "My sleep life" to Digg Submit "My sleep life" to del.icio.us Submit "My sleep life" to StumbleUpon Submit "My sleep life" to Google

Comments

Have you tried closing your eyes?
    Yeah I have a hard time getting to sleep with music that’s too loud or noises that are constant. Have you been by a doctor to help with the insomnia? They should be able to help in that department...and it’s a life saver my friend told me when he went.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicune's Fire
    Have you tried closing your eyes?
    Yea, everytime i did they would jolt open from the thunderous hollers of the broadcasting network that the insufferable soul was watching.

I didnt sleep last night. Work was hell
    We tried to help one of my dad's former coworkers who was going through financial hell by letting her stay with us for a while. And she did this same kind of crap at 3am in addition to throwing up because she liked to keep getting drunk.

Happy to say she's not with us anymore. >:]
    @Neo Emolga You...didn't kill her, did you?!

@N7 Sounds like someone needs a taste of their own medicine. O:<
    @Suicune's Fire

Ha, ha, no, my dad kicked her out. Give her three last months that she did nothing with and then he dropped her off at a shelter.

Her busted car is still in the driveway, though. I've even offered to pay to get it towed away just because I'm tired of seeing it and having it take up space, but no.
    @Neo Emolga
    You couldve sent her down here..we have boarhogs..
    @Suicune's Fire
    Man, my dad sleeps through everything, it wouldnt phase him