View RSS Feed

Cleobel

My Innovation & Change class

Rate this Entry
Hello everybody! Today (April 24), during the Innovation & Change class, I had to talk about a positive change in my life, one that I am proud of. So, I took a deep breath and said something like :

"Two years ago, at the beginning of 2017, I wanted to improve my English and to make new friends. It is easier for me to make new friends online than in real life. As a result, I joined an English-speaking Pokemon forum because I love Pokemon. I didn't know anyone on that forum when I joined it, so I posted an introduction message and I got friendly replies to my message. Then, I got to know the other members of the forum and I made several new friends. In July this year, I will go to Australia and meet up with four of them. It is somewhat scary, but I am very excited about this trip."

... I am thankful to be a member of PXR. Thank you very much, everyone. :)

@Chibi Altaria @Desolate Divine @Pokemon Trainer Sarah @Suicune's Fire I look forward to meeting you in real life soon! :D

Submit "My Innovation & Change class" to Digg Submit "My Innovation & Change class" to del.icio.us Submit "My Innovation & Change class" to StumbleUpon Submit "My Innovation & Change class" to Google

Tags: None Add / Edit Tags
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Looking forward to meeting you Cleo!
    That's awesome! This forum is lucky to have you, Cleo, and I'm looking forward to meeting you too. :D
    That's really cool Cleo! Looking forward to meeting you! :)
    @Desolate Divine @Chibi Altaria @Pokemon Trainer Sarah Thank you for your friendly comments! :)
    Aw this is so sweet! I'm so glad that this forum helped you to achieve your goal of improving your English. Personally, I think your English is fantastic! I'm also looking forward to meeting you! xD
    @Suicune's Fire Thank you very much! Your comment is also sweet. :)